ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex meet 05/04/14

Many.
Good to see everybody etc, Too many people said I brought the wrong car though, Oh well!

Shattered now after everything I've done today.

Was a decent meet, ill happily come to any others that you lot sort if they are similar distance.

Nice to put some names to faces! I was the moron with out socks on :eek:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Good to see you guys as always. Hats of to the EoE boys & girls thats dedication right there. Great bunch aswell &, im sure a few of us will pop up to one of your meets. Was great to see doms charged clio & meet him aswell....Stunning car

Cheers again guys & to AlexW for fitting my wheel :)

Last edited:
Great meet and my first one too:clap:

Good to put faces to the names.
Fantom......Cheers for bringing the spacers mate.
Kyle 86....Steering wheel feels gooooood!!
rs 1an.....Cheers for sorting out the carvery vouchers(the look on the blokes face when we all bowled through the door was priceless)lol
Dr Jekyll....Mark and Emily for cracking me up.....High Five!!!;)

and everyone else that i haven't mentioned..Good times.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I was the moron with out socks on :eek:

And a farmers voice and with the funny walk, probably due to the tight elasticated jeans/leggings ;)

Was nice to see you and your black ph1 as you don't see many as others will agree. Looks so much better on silver wheels. Didn't look too bad with the ph2 bits too, even the rear lights :eek: BUT it's still not happening on mine!

@barrythecat High5 indeed! ;) That road was lovely and empty last night but I was too knackered to have fun. I pretty much went straight to bed and guess who woke me up again at silly o'clock?!

Last edited:
And a farmers voice and with the funny walk, probably due to the tight elasticated jeans/leggings ;)

Was nice to see you and your black ph1 as you don't see many as others will agree. Looks so much better on silver wheels. Didn't look too bad with the ph2 bits too, even the rear lights :eek: BUT it's still not happening on mine!

Got me paranoid about how I walk now :eek: I did spend most the meet wandering around walking funny. I cant comment on my accent as I am proper farmer sounding ha.
Cheers for the nice comments! You know it makes sense what ive done makes sense & the car isnt that low really.

Your car was looking lovely & clean too, just a shame you parked it so far away. We shoudlve put the ph1's together as there were quiet a few there.

Also thinking about you lot coming our way, BTCC at Snett in August is ideal, everyone loves racing ;)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Got me paranoid about how I walk now :eek: I did spend most the meet wandering around walking funny. I cant comment on my accent as I am proper farmer sounding ha.
Cheers for the nice comments! You know it makes sense what ive done makes sense & the car isnt that low really.

Your car was looking lovely & clean too, just a shame you parked it so far away. We shoudlve put the ph1's together as there were quiet a few there.

Also thinking about you lot coming our way, BTCC at Snett in August is ideal, everyone loves racing ;)

Ill be at snet 300% mate. Me & the mrs are huge BTCC fans :)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Good to see you guys as always. Hats of to the EoE boys & girls thats dedication right there. Great bunch aswell &, im sure a few of us will pop up to one of your meets. Was great to see doms charged clio & meet him aswell....Stunning car

Cheers again guys & to @AlexW for fitting my wheel :)

Thanks mate, good to meet you and see some old and new faces.

The S/C AG was awesome, really nice.

Yeh it was Ben, he is going to upload them but he lives in the sticks and his internet is as fast as dial up so it may take a while!

Ive seen the pics and theres some nice ones :)

Kyle were you at Brands for the opening race this year for BTCC? I saw a 172 cup there, was a few mk3s all parked together aswell. Defo up for another meet over in the SE, actually closer than most of the EoE meets lol