ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RRday 2013

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Any more mods since last time mate ?
Couple of different things to make it look pretty but not much done to make any more horses!! I started welding a de-cat up Sunday but dno if il finish it and fit it!!

renault clio 172
Is there a space going? Clio is currently off the road with no tax waiting to put my plate on my new daily a a4 Quattro sport if there's a space ill have a trek up from Essex

renault clio 172
I've had to cancel my fake tan appointment to come up lol you can take the boy out of the midlands but never the midlands out of the boy.

What are the meeting times and place for this then?

Frankley services at 7:45. Leave at 8:00 arrive at 8:30??

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
What are the meeting times and place for this then?

Frankley services at 7:45. Leave at 8:00 arrive at 8:30??

I would suggest leaving Frankley at 8:30...no point being at Viezu for 08:30...(need to give them time to make the butties if Matt has done what he's been asked!) ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think I'll be meeting you lot there, doubt I will get up this early after Cheltenham :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I would suggest leaving Frankley at 8:30...no point being at Viezu for 08:30...(need to give them time to make the butties if Matt has done what he's been asked!) ;)

I've asked and keep being told that 'they're not sure as it depends what staff are there', as for the 8:30 I've been told that's when they want us there for due to having a full 20 cars it'll take longer etc. Agreed it's bloody early but there we go.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
There was more than 20 last time and we started later didn't we? O I don't know lol

Thats s**t £20 extra for 4wd. I think 20 is the most we have had.
I'm still running dependant on which car is working lol either 182 or dci.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Tell me about it, I think it's OTT and doesn't seem any other RR places operate such a charge but there we go.

I think we should broach it with them on Saturday. After all, its a bit of a pisstake, especially with the distance Rich is travelling. If they want to pull that kind of stunt, I dont think we'll be using them again if im honest.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I agree, after this run I'm up for going elsewhere too.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
That's seems quite a crazy price difference! And seeming that we are taking alot of trade there Saturday I'm sure they will do it at £20!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Space available if anyone wants it :) I doubt I'll be able to make it tomorrow.