ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RRday 2013

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Not really although it has taken a back seat, it's just in order to get an SL Wagon with decent mods i'm going to need around £4k,
the other alternative is a much older wagon for under £2k, but I don't want an old one,
I want a well maintained enthusiasts car with quality mods so I don't have to plough money into it.

Plus I want leather & all the toys, the rawness of the dog kennel is starting to wear a bit thin,
especially on the motorway, I want power and comfort.

Like this one, but with lower miles and over 300bhp.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...x/subaru-impreza-wagon-wrx-turbo-2004/1059270

One came up on ebay last month for £4.5k and it was mint with 320ish bhp,
plus the owners write up was extensive, he'd properly looked after it with no expense spared.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Sod off it's cool as f*ck!!!

The colours I want are black, failing that red, then silver and lastly blue, don't like blue Imprezas.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Blue, black then silver in my order. Forget red!

Don't tell me blue imprezas don't look nice!

dybuge6e.jpg

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That's my mate Bens, I keep trying to get him to come to the rolling road days but he's always busy watching wolves lose :(

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
He's 50/50 on selling it I think.
Not too sure on spec

It's got 550cc injectors
Cobra exhaust
Custom remap with launch control
Tein springs and shocks?
Bbs alloys
Camber bolts

It's quick, I'm sure there's more done to it but off top of my head I can't say.

You after one Martin? I'd have one tomorrow if I could afford to run one! They are awesome. I will own one someday

Not after one but have been thinking about getting something else (still keeping the 182). Plus its one of the better looking Subaru's i've seen:cool:.

Is he not coming to the RRday Chris?

RS6 C7
My trophy needs a respray down the drivers side as it's about 4 different colours of red!

Trying to get it done in time!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
dan, will let you know ASAP monday/tues.

dont think i can make it to this guys, would love to come and spectatebut i am not driving the dci with it being most definatly to throw a rod on the way down.

havent the time to fit the recon'd lump either :(

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I'll give you a lift in the dog kennel if you want mate?

We'll probably end up in the pub for a pint and a plate of food afterwards anyway,
shame to miss out on a day out with the lads.

RS6 C7
Cheers Raz!

You may aswell come even without the DCi!

Where is this place by the way? I can't even remember where we are going ha!

WRX
If you want to come with me Ryan, let me know. Don't mind either way but obviously Dave's got to come further.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Not after one but have been thinking about getting something else (still keeping the 182). Plus its one of the better looking Subaru's i've seen:cool:.

Is he not coming to the RRday Chris?

Nope don't think so, he has a season ticket at the wolves and its match day on that day :(

I got some awesome go pro vids the other night showing it popping flames out 2 foot!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
could do , 3 ( 4 if u include my sorry ass ) going from the nuneaton area.

argue among yourselfs on who's leading with the satnav lol. me and dav only have samsung phones for nav.

RS6 C7
could do , 3 ( 4 if u include my sorry ass ) going from the nuneaton area.

argue among yourselfs on who's leading with the satnav lol. me and dav only have samsung phones for nav.
Well I'm terrible even with a sat nav, Madgit knows what he's doing!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
lol, funny enough i pressume adam goes back to old methods of big road maps and works his way before going.... TWF!

surely 4 of us canet there. will bring the map with me

RS6 C7
lol, funny enough i pressume adam goes back to old methods of big road maps and works his way before going.... TWF!

surely 4 of us canet there. will bring the map with me
Exactly that haha!

He got us all the way to Go karting (other side of Brum) after working out the route.

One of us will find it.

WRX
Old school me, atlas/A-Z. No Xmas TomTom to use twice a year! At a push Google maps. Dan we'd be better meeting at M42 J9 or Coleshill etc. I reckon, so you don't have to go up to come back down again.

RS6 C7
Old school me, atlas/A-Z. No Xmas TomTom to use twice a year! At a push Google maps. Dan we'd be better meeting at M42 J9 or Coleshill etc. I reckon, so you don't have to go up to come back down again.
Ye that's a good shout!

Where is it we're going by the way? I can't remember the company or the destination.. :eek:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
so its 3 going from nuneaton and dan slightly further afeild . find a stop or services basicly enroute .ermm i dunno the name or location. dave only just remembers the date lol

WRX
Bromsgrove, so M42. Can do J9 or 6 really for you, probably easier if we just all head to Coleshill then jump on at J6.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'm making sure iv got this weekend free so I can give the Rb a full detail! It is in a rite state at the moment! Been quite busy!! Mother's Day can wait till the week after!! I live about 15 Minutes away! I will Probably be late tho!!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I'm making sure iv got this weekend free so I can give the Rb a full detail! It is in a rite state at the moment! Been quite busy!! Mother's Day can wait till the week after!! I live about 15 Minutes away! I will Probably be late tho!![/QUOTE]

Told ya !