ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RRday 2013

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'm up at stupid o'clock all week so weekends that iv not got a car to clean I hate getting up!!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
1) Martin182 (paid)
2) 1812lsd (paid)
3) DaveDreads (paid)
4) Tr1umph (paid)
5) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
6) Addicted (paid)
7) Dan@M.A.D (paid)
8) Chris.C (paid)
9) cswalmsley (paid)
10) Cerrone (paid)
11) Danevo (paid)
12) davo172 (paid)
13) B00mer (paid)
14) Chris.C Saxo mate (paid)
15) clio37 (paid)
16) Eddy g (paid)
17) Stokie4ker (paid)
18) Sam (Eddy's mate) (paid)

Only 2 spaces left guys so doubt anyone will be able to just arrive and run at this rate.

I'm trying to see what they can do as I have a few messages from people that want to come but haven't paid yet.

It's not looking likely though so if you want to come it's better to pay up now guys.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Frankley sounds good to me. I'll arrange a time etc. will double check what time they want us there and if they can manage our brekkie this time.
I have no idea how I'm getting there yet myself, may borrow someone's car lol.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Do you sit in it and pretend to drive lol.

Any news on brekkie and tea n coffee?

It's in a garage that's barely big enough to open the doors at the moment so not as much as I like but I do take it for the odd (imaginary) spin occasionally haha.

I've asked, think I'll find out Monday though. presume the tea boy was off today haha

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
1) Martin182 (paid)
2) 1812lsd (paid)
3) DaveDreads (paid)
4) Tr1umph (paid)
5) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
6) Addicted (paid)
7) Dan@M.A.D (paid)
8) Chris.C (paid)
9) cswalmsley (paid)
10) Cerrone (paid)
11) Danevo (paid)
12) davo172 (paid)
13) B00mer (paid)
14) Chris.C Saxo mate (paid)
15) clio37 (paid)
16) Eddy g (paid)
17) Stokie4ker (paid)
18) Sam (Eddy's mate) (paid)
19) Rob (Davo172's mate) VR6 (paid)
20) Rob (Davo172's mate) S3 (paid)

ALL SLOTS ARE NOW SOLD. If anyone else is interested please PM me though. No guarantee but I will see what I can do.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Other than changing the belts and dephaser,
turns out the water pump was f*cked which was that metallic spinning noise we couldn't figure it,
the alternator bracket was f*cked which meant it had rattled itself to death, the oil pressure sensor was snapped off,
the sump was leaking from everywhere and on the phone to him yesterday he found that the flywheel oil seal might be leaking too.

My aircon pump was f*cked so all that's been pulled out and an aircon delete kit fitted.

Oh and the timing was well out also.

So yeah quite a poorly car tbh, it's a miracle it's kept going this long without f*cking up.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
timing was out? WUT!!! , that thing went like a rocket the time i took it to johnspeeds for an MOT. saying that, i drive a derv with a f**ked bottom end.

water pump gone, suprised it didnt take anything out with it!
aircon.... meh , man spec delete FTW

flywheel oil seal, might be whats adding to the sump oil leak.

is it going to be alive for the RR, seems as you have now paid for you slot haha

so at this rate, im thinking its going to do far more than 174 bhp ?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
f**k'in'ell look after it when you get it back! that means keeping it CLEAN aswell (which i dont mind helping to keep onto of maintaining it)

smosh said have you sorted that problem out with your mums car?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I think so, an ex Vauxhall mechanic said if it's not the sender unit (which it isn't)
a single gauge can die without affecting the rest of the pod.

So £20ish quid on ebay will get me another, plus after research it seems like quite an easy job to replace it,
so I should be able to swap them with just a screwdriver.

Oh and i've already decided to try and keep the dog kennel in better nick from now on,
the thing is it's just dirt, I always spend my money on parts and maintenance.

The amount it's had done to it over the past year means it's almost a new car. lol

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
yupp, cluster trim held on with a few screws, then a few screws around the cluster. pop off the cables (care full if its a old style cable driven speedo/revo )

swap and bang back in, plus if you want the same millage, wind it back with a drill haha.

haha, your catching up with me, the dci is vertually new after the engine swap. just needs a new interior and then it is new. lol

RS6 C7
My dad's lost the key for mine the dick!

Lent him it once ffs! , Fingers crossed it turns up, If not the A3 will be coming along!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
My dad's lost the key for mine the dick!

Lent him it once ffs! , Fingers crossed it turns up, If not the A3 will be coming along!

Least he didnt do what someone did to my mate's p1...smashed it through a local hairdresser's shop window!!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll be going in with an oil change, ktec induction kit & wheel alignment, should make some difference I presume, still have the old sheet kicking around somewhere ^^

Same as mine, plus had new belts and timing sorted too :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all, just to confirm we need to get there for about 8:30 which I think is slightly earlier than last time but we have a couple more cars etc. Hope that's alright.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Should be better than lastime Matt!

Chris was your timing out too? Everyones is latley:(

Ye mine was way out apparently.

Horse meat is the best! ;)
I'm at Cheltenham on the piss all day on Friday so arriving on time is still 50/50 for me. Haha.