ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RRday 2013

Any plans don? How about march....? Shall see what prices i can get..

Viezu?

Was there also a place in stafford??

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Martin...wait till Jan mate. There is Lohan by Eccleshall and Viezu in Bromsgrove. I would say Viezu are gonna be ones to use ideally as we can conpare like for like...but they've had new rollers...so might be difficult to do. Lohan will be new entity...and Fred is good mates with the owner...so might be able to score us some money off.

Let me get Xmas out of the way and I will get it done. :)

RB 182
Ex owner I believe. Might still have contacts there though...

Martin...wait till Jan mate. There is Lohan by Eccleshall and Viezu in Bromsgrove. I would say Viezu are gonna be ones to use ideally as we can conpare like for like...but they've had new rollers...so might be difficult to do. Lohan will be new entity...and Fred is good mates with the owner...so might be able to score us some money off.

Let me get Xmas out of the way and I will get it done. :)

Ok Mr Don. They changed the rollers lastime we went, Have they changed them again?

Doesn't Matts partner work at viezu?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Ok Mr Don. They changed the rollers lastime we went, Have they changed them again?

Doesn't Matts partner work at viezu?

About a month after we were there...they had a race prepped Volvo lock up on rollers (or the rollers locked up or something) and broke. I suspect that they would have replaced it due to best practice.

Amie works there (or did...dont know as not spoken to Matt for a bit).

I did hear something about that but didn't know if it was true or not..

Has Matt fell out with us all lol.?

george 172,205,metro
Do you fix the vAAlver?;)

yeah fixed and sold
had 2 182's and a (george) 172 since,
it was the clio's 4th engine, so kind of called it a day with it, and moved onto the newer technology.
and the valver was picked up on my RACe truck :eek:

george 172,205,metro
also have they improved the cooling fan set up since the first time we went?
as it was massively poo, not that im pointing fingers or anything :p

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
If people were willing to travel a little bit further...we could try CookSport (trader on here who know RS's pretty well) but will need to get in touch with Josh to see what is what if people fancy it.

george 172,205,metro
If people were willing to travel a little bit further...we could try CookSport (trader on here who know RS's pretty well) but will need to get in touch with Josh to see what is what if people fancy it.

where is he?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
That's easily a good hour and a half + from here?

And I live probably another 20+ mins from you...I'm a bit unhappy at how Viezu want 50% deposit per person when we've used them twice and not let them down. That is why I was asking if anyone wanted to go to an alternative.

george 172,205,metro
And I live probably another 20+ mins from you...I'm a bit unhappy at how Viezu want 50% deposit per person when we've used them twice and not let them down. That is why I was asking if anyone wanted to go to an alternative.

it does seem pretty shitty in fairness, tell them they already have mine so theres 1.

Flol i never noticed the 50% deposit bit Don:eek:

Cooksport is only 20mins further than viezu so i would be up for it...

What rollers have they got?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Flol i never noticed the 50% deposit bit Don:eek:

Cooksport is only 20mins further than viezu so i would be up for it...

What rollers have they got?
50% is only £15 per person...its just the principle.

I will check with Josh...from what I can gather...they're the same as when Powerstation had it

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hello lads.

Not sure this will mean much but regardless of that I send my apologies for not being on here in a good while.

In short I've had a massive ammount going on from; debts I can't cope with, barely having a job and not finding a new one anywhere and my Clio being typically french and destroying another gearbox completely so that's coming off the road (if I can find a garage local). Anyway enough of my problems, back to forum stuff,

Viezu, Amie does indeed work there and I'm sure she can do something about that higher deposit, obviously this would suit Don's principals :)

Powerstation certainly does sound like a good shout too though as we all know that the roadtrips we have are the very best part :D However my opinion is completely invalid here seeing as my Clio won't be joining in any road trip at this time unless something changes drastically.

Hope everyone had a really great Christmas and celebrated the new year in style. Hopefully we can make sure 2013 is the best year yet for roadtrips, convoy's and CS banter :)