ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RRday 2013

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I still can't believe Don managed to talk Kim into having her LY 'show pony' thrashed! It sounded nice though and the graph showed a nice healthy power delivery.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I still can't believe Don managed to talk Kim into having her LY 'show pony' thrashed! It sounded nice though and the graph showed a nice healthy power delivery.

Eh...I was saying if she wanted to see how her power output was it was a good thing. Just glad we got it sorted pricewise.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hahaha , atleast you didnt have to put up with someone hoooning it at the wheel of a 172 when your use to a slow derv :eek:

f**k that car shifts!. adam's car has hurt my ears lol

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
As said Kim's made 145bhp which she's happy with...thank God!

Tom's metro made 137bhp.....Top end is pretty good in that to be honest, It might be the standard box but the final drive has been altered, the LSD makes for some interesting traffic light action too!

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
With VVC engines you do have to have a wiring loom made, the normal 1.8 solid cam engines go straight in but not as much fun!

Didn't get many videos this time (to busy eating bacon) Here is one of mine it made 158-ATW and 181.7-ATF.

2.3bhp increase over last time only change is k-tec induction kit and catch can

[video=youtube_share;8h-xexX-dqs]http://youtu.be/8h-xexX-dqs[/video]

RS6 C7
Wish I got there a bit earlier to get Bacon,

I was starving for most of the day lol!

Anyway was a great day and good to put a few names to faces. Can't believe the A3 ran nearly 200 lol, I was expecting like 170.

Wish I got there a bit earlier to get Bacon,

I was starving for most of the day lol!

Anyway was a great day and good to put a few names to faces. Can't believe the A3 ran nearly 200 lol, I was expecting like 170.

Great result on the A3 Dan, it was weird because it made a sort of electric car noise but went like a rocket lol.

RS6 C7
Great result on the A3 Dan, it was weird because it made a sort of electric car noise but went like a rocket lol.
I was surprised by the noise too!

Inside the car it sounds awesome but outside you couldn't hear anything! I think all the noise was actually the rollers. It's possible that the A3 has the daft acoustic crap that all the car manufactures are using.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
thats probably what that speaker is in the spare wheel plastics . sound generator ;)

had to laugh at the setting it up in auto then dsg paddle shift,
just pulled like a train!

RS6 C7
thats probably what that speaker is in the spare wheel plastics . sound generator ;)

had to laugh at the setting it up in auto then dsg paddle shift,
just pulled like a train!
Yep it ran 44bhp on the first run lol!

I knew there was a speaker in the boot as part of the upgraded speaker pack but I didn't expect a flimsy thing placed inside the spare wheel haha!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
haha , the guy jumped abit when the car jumped up from auto shifting.

yeah, you'd expect some nicely fitted boss speaker/ sub in the boot, not a standard speaker in a plastic disk. atleast your more than happy with it putting out more power than book figures!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Great meet. Thanks to all that turned out for making the day a success, I really enjoyed it despite not driving :(

Yep great day really enjoyed It , Think I ate most of the bacon Rolls :eek:
Can Aimee get a copy of everyones results and post them up would be good to see what all cars made so we can compare ??

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Once you get your mx-5 it'll be fine. ;)

Found a couple of interest, just gotta wait a month to get the money for one! :D

Right now anything would do, I've got a job interview today in Tamworth, left home in Wolverhampton at 7:30 for an interview at 10:00, I'm going to be late. Bloody public transport. Plus I bought a day thing that saw its valid to tamworth and yet I've had to but extra tickets lol.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Shame that is mate, saw you were abit gutted :(

Good to meet folk, nice bunch.

Very pleased with the Cups results today not bad bacon buttys either.

+1

Cup went REALLY well great Power Proper healthy is that :approve: Looked great too my favourite cup !!