ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RRday 2013

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Lol well spoke to Amie, she obviously started there a couple weeks after the 'supposed volvo incident', she'd heard nothing so said she'd ask the lads what was done with replacing the rollers.
There were 2 lads in today that have worked there a while so she asked and...according to them no such incident took place.

Certainly no damaged walls either lol.

My mate Padi who got Amie the job there also know's nothing about it and he worked there up until circa 3 months ago.

Think it was Ad who initially said he'd heard it somewhere but guess it must have been somewhere else??

Ad who ?

clio sold :(
Any chance I can be on a super early run?!?. My mates are nag nag nagging me to go to the nation memorabilia show in Brum

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
1) mharvey
2) Martin182 (paid)
3) 1812lsd (paid)
4) DaveDreads (paid)
5) Tr1umph (paid)
6) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
7 Addicted (paid)
8) Dan@M.A.D (paid)
9) Chris.C (paid)
10) cswalmsley (paid)
11) Cerrone (paid)
12) Danevo (paid)
13) davo172 (paid)
14) B00mer (paid)
15) Chris.C Saxo mate (paid)
16) clio37 (paid)
17) Gibs

anymore for anymore?​

CursedTitanium 182FF
Would my mate be welcome to come in his Mountune MRD270 Fiesta Zetec S Tdci? Can he pay on the day or does he need to book?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Would my mate be welcome to come in his Mountune MRD270 Fiesta Zetec S Tdci? Can he pay on the day or does he need to book?

I would suggest paying a deposit to ensure he has a place. If he doesn't pay, then potentially anyone could take 'his' spot. Also makes planning a bit easier as you know exactly what you are expecting in terms of numbers and can plan accordingly. :)

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Think me and my friend Sam with his VR6 engined Mk2 may come down. Been 'tweaking' the skyline and want to see the results :)
Sam wants to get a baseline on his freshly rebuilt VR6 after the drag racing 'ahem' incident... looks better now anyways.. hes done a great job!
D2FA3885-3671-4909-8928-CC5026E7E208-2990-0000043BAC003F9F_zps0d4cedc1.jpg

Clio World Series
Hi guys and I've pop in to see what it's all about how are ya don where is every1 from I'm from Staffordshire!
What cars u driving

Dannyb.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Think me and my friend Sam with his VR6 engined Mk2 may come down. Been 'tweaking' the skyline and want to see the results :)
Sam wants to get a baseline on his freshly rebuilt VR6 after the drag racing 'ahem' incident... looks better now anyways.. hes done a great job!
D2FA3885-3671-4909-8928-CC5026E7E208-2990-0000043BAC003F9F_zps0d4cedc1.jpg

Glad hes got it sorted from the drag racing day mate, great car
:approve:

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Most sell quick so not sure mate. If I had the money I'd buy it to be fair as been meaning to get one for a while. Car's not moving much at the moment though

It may be too expensive? and people don't like the idea of file sharing anymore. Even though a select few maps are interchangeable..

linky :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
1) mharvey
2) Martin182 (paid)
3) 1812lsd (paid)
4) DaveDreads
5) Tr1umph (paid)
6) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
7 Addicted (paid)
8) Dan@M.A.D (paid)
9) Chris.C (paid)
10) cswalmsley (paid)
11) Cerrone (paid)
12) Danevo (paid)
13) davo172 (paid)
14) B00mer (paid)
16) clio37 (paid)
17) Gibs
18) Eddy g (paid)
19) Stokie4ker (paid)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Haha so you have mate, don't worry I have a copy of all my PayPal receipts nobody's payment will get lost, I just copied the wrong list.You were paid on the last :)

1) mharvey
2) Martin182 (paid)
3) 1812lsd (paid)
4) DaveDreads (paid)
5) Tr1umph (paid)
6) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
7 Addicted (paid)
8) Dan@M.A.D (paid)
9) Chris.C (paid)
10) cswalmsley (paid)
11) Cerrone (paid)
12) Danevo (paid)
13) davo172 (paid)
14) B00mer (paid)
16) clio37 (paid)
17) Gibs
18) Eddy g (paid)
19) Stokie4ker (paid)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Alternator, Aux & Cam belt, dephaser, water pump, HT leads & sump gasket.

Should be good or another 5 years after that, I think I might start cleaning it more as well,
otherwise it's going to start rotting.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
bloody hell, all out and done then ! :eek:

haha, get a wash mit and use proper car soap ! (cheap still works, just better than sponge and fairy liquid )
unless your trying to challenge me on the ' secret ' project ;)

just had a laugh today, recon'd engine came for the dci, turned it over by hand and its fouling on something, took the head of and the heads been skimmed to much.....
now iv got buy a f**king decompression gasket ! :( day light robbery here i come

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Alternator, Aux & Cam belt, dephaser, water pump, HT leads & sump gasket.

Should be good or another 5 years after that, I think I might start cleaning it more as well,
otherwise it's going to start rotting.

200 BHP this time then Dave !! ?? Are you leaving the fur inside for when he opens the door to drive it on the rollers I think he may still be suffering from shock from last time lol