ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RRday 2013

Cup, Lude & Z
Problem is, if you tell them where to go and send it back, then you have to wait for another one.

Pretty sure they're already in short supply, so cleaning it yourself outweighs waiting for ages.

If Chris is happy, that's fine from what I have read he has been waiting a long time.

All i was saying is there was no problem with Chris's money so there shouldn't be a issue with the product.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
That is ridiculous considering the wait you've already endured and now the state of the product!

I would go with the above, don't wait for another as you'll wait for ages but I would be looking for something to 'sweeten the deal'.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What can they do to sweeten the deal though. The deals done now as such isn't it. It's not like they can give me something for free

Cup, Lude & Z
What can they do to sweeten the deal though. The deals done now as such isn't it. It's not like they can give me something for free

Don't cost much to moan mate, if it did my Mrs would be in mega debt.

Speak to them say your aren't happy, you have had to wait months and now it has been delivered they didn't even check what they were sending out.

Maybe some tears lol

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've spoke to them already. I've had my moan. They've posted on here about the issue too to clear it with people for in future.
It's one of them things I guess.

Just spoken to Chris with regards to this but for future information, this is a small amount of the gel releasing agent that is used on the inside of the hose before it goes into the oven to cook. This hose clearly hasn't been rinsed through and has had a pool of this gel left inside when in the oven. This is perfectly harmless and should rinse out with warm water.

Bex

george 172,205,metro
i know its new and everything but just rinse and fit it as its inside anyway? either that or could be a long wait again?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye that's what I'm going to do. I just didn't want to fit as it was and risk that stuff going inside the engine.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member

They could have said 'Sorry to hear Chris, to make you happier we're going to offer your good friend Matthew the same kit for half what you payed'.
You'd then feel like you did a good deed...everyone's happy.

clio sold :(
I will find out tomorrow if I can sort out the Saturday off. Im dying to get a bhp idea on my clio Its just bog standard so good place to start.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I very much doubt my dci will put out that much the bloody thing keeps leaking at the intercooler due to the hose being plastic? Another great renault design.

common issue, i have put more rubber inside the plastic pipe to ' hold ' it better to the intercooler...

thinking of changing all the pipes to samco hoses soon.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
1) mharvey
2) Martin182 (paid)
3) 1812lsd (paid)
4) DaveDreads
5) Tr1umph (paid)
6) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
7 Addicted (paid)
8) Dan@M.A.D
9) Chris.C (paid)
10) cswalmsley (paid)
11) Cerrone (paid)
12) Danevo (paid)
13) davo172 (paid)
14) B00mer (paid)
15) Anyone else want to come, need at least 15 but can have more...Cough (dci raz) Cough????​

RS6 C7
Paid ;)

Not sure what I'll bring, Looking like the A3 at the minute :clown:

I want to get the Trophy ready though so need to get a move on!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
My deposit, what are you on about? I'm not paying for my holiday deposit, you lot are....oh crap, run!

Haha consider me paid, got to come out my bank account so didn't bother. Cheers for payment Dan, will update my magical list when I get home.

common issue, i have put more rubber inside the plastic pipe to ' hold ' it better to the intercooler...

thinking of changing all the pipes to samco hoses soon.

Was going to do the same on mine with samco hoses till i worked it out to near on £150 in pipework...

Problem is, if you tell them where to go and send it back, then you have to wait for another one.

Pretty sure they're already in short supply, so cleaning it yourself outweighs waiting for ages.

Principle. Plus personally i wouldn't want another:D.

If i knew what i know and have seen now i would never have bought one.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Same here Martin. I've got it now. That's that. If the noise is good it will cheer me up once fitted. It's a put off from buying other products though.

LY Megane R26
A mate of mine wants to join in too.
He'll be in a saxo as to whether it'll be modded is a different story.
Hes only just bought it as his xsi blew up on donnington lol. So this will be his new track toy eventually.

Matt ill be sending his deposit over ill do it tomorrow morning for you :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Was going to do the same on mine with samco hoses till i worked it out to near on £150 in pipework...

suppose you could get some metal pipe work made up and bent to clear stuff, and then the rest in samco hoses? would work out cheaper iirrcc.

problem is, as soon as you start messing with dci engines ( like i have ) they start to go slightly wrong lol

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
A mate of mine wants to join in too.
He'll be in a saxo as to whether it'll be modded is a different story.
Hes only just bought it as his xsi blew up on donnington lol. So this will be his new track toy eventually.

Matt ill be sending his deposit over ill do it tomorrow morning for you :)

Good to hear, the more the merrier...may get some stick for a Saxo though :p haha.

Count me in

Great stuff mate, will need a deposit asap as detailed in post #143 on page 8.

1) mharvey
2) Martin182 (paid)
3) 1812lsd (paid)
4) DaveDreads
5) Tr1umph (paid)
6) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
7 Addicted (paid)
8) Dan@M.A.D (paid)
9) Chris.C (paid)
10) cswalmsley (paid)
11) Cerrone (paid)
12) Danevo (paid)
13) davo172 (paid)
14) B00mer (paid)
15) Chris.C Saxo mate
16) clio37

LY Megane R26
Good to hear, the more the merrier...may get some stick for a Saxo though :p haha.

Great stuff mate, will need a deposit asap as detailed in post #143 on page 8.

1) mharvey
2) Martin182 (paid)
3) 1812lsd (paid)
4) DaveDreads
5) Tr1umph (paid)
6) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
7 Addicted (paid)
8) Dan@M.A.D (paid)
9) Chris.C (paid)
10) cswalmsley (paid)
11) Cerrone (paid)
12) Danevo (paid)
13) davo172 (paid)
14) B00mer (paid)
15) Chris.C Saxo mate
16) clio37

lol yer I know, comes with the package of owning a Saxo doesn't it haha.
I was trying to get him to come in his clio 197 but he couldn't be bothered since its standard and he knows it won't make book figure lol
so the Saxo it was.

Ive just sent the deposit over Matt :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
lol yer I know, comes with the package of owning a Saxo doesn't it haha.
I was trying to get him to come in his clio 197 but he couldn't be bothered since its standard and he knows it won't make book figure lol
so the Saxo it was.

Ive just sent the deposit over Matt :)

To be fair I nearly bought a vts about 2 years ago, every single one I viewed was a dog though, shame really as they're immense fun for the money.
Thanks for prompt payment Chris, appreciate it. Nearly there now.

1) mharvey (paid) (happy now ChrisWalmsley :p )
2) Martin182 (paid)
3) 1812lsd (paid)
4) DaveDreads
5) Tr1umph (paid)
6) Madgit (Adam) (paid)
7 Addicted (paid)
8) Dan@M.A.D (paid)
9) Chris.C (paid)
10) cswalmsley (paid)
11) Cerrone (paid)
12) Danevo (paid)
13) davo172 (paid)
14) B00mer (paid)
15) Chris.C Saxo mate (paid)
16) clio37

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Whats the paypal addy for deposit!?

All details were in post #143 on page 8 mate.

Okay guys. Rolling road day booked for the 16th march.

As previously mentioned I do now need the deposits ASAP, best way to do this if nobody has any issues is to PayPal me the money and I'll collate them then pay in one.
When you send the money if you put your forum username on PayPal and I'll then put paid next to your name (if I put it when I've received money It'll save confusion)

So total cost is £30 each for the rolling road day, need a deposit now of £10 each with the rest payable on the day.

If you are happy to send as a gift it'll just be £10, if not I won't be offended but you will need to cover the fee's which I believe is 54 pence. Payment address is matthewharvey735@hotmail.com

BG 182
I'd like to come to this, but Villa are at home that day, so what sort of time does it start etc? Because I can come along as long as I leave by 2pm to make kick off.

I've never been on a rolling road, how long does each car usually take on the sort of runs we will be doing?

I don't know a thing about football but do know that the way villa are playing at the moment a RR session would be more fun lol

Each car is circa 20-30mins

BG 182
I don't know a thing about football but do know that the way villa are playing at the moment a RR session would be more fun lol

Each car is circa 20-30mins

Tell me about it.. Lol at least there has been a few more cup upsets this weekend, to take the limelight off Villa.

I can't help it though I've always had 3 loves, 1-Villa, 2-Formula 1, 3-Cars

What sort of time will we be starting? Will I be able to be one of the earlier ones? I'd like to stay around, meet a few people and see some others on the rollers. I don't want to just turn up, go on then leave, sort of misses the point then.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Tell me about it.. Lol at least there has been a few more cup upsets this weekend, to take the limelight off Villa.

I can't help it though I've always had 3 loves, 1-Villa, 2-Formula 1, 3-Cars

What sort of time will we be starting? Will I be able to be one of the earlier ones? I'd like to stay around, meet a few people and see some others on the rollers. I don't want to just turn up, go on then leave, sort of misses the point then.

If you ask Matt nicely, I'm sure he could put you in early doors. The kick off is around 9-9:30...so if you were one of first on, then you should be done by 11...there will be some people wanting to run early and some wanting to run later...

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
whats the chances the dci will blow up? :eek:
im srs thinking of sticking it on thr RR but 20-30mins makes me cringe at the thought of it overheating the piece of ****