ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
WTF. 1st Tickets havent even confirmed our places on Houx yet and we booked in September lol.

Didnt think France had allocated any of the camping places yet!!

Yeah, the ACO haven't released the allocations yet, so no one will have a confirmed booking.

But as you requested Houx back in September then you'll easily get it.

330i. E30 Touring.
PMSL. No way on this earth is the E30 having wood smashed in it, lol.

I might have to take 2 cars. Vish, will you look after the E30 for the weekend if i buy another 328 to lug the fridge/BBQ/tent down there?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5

I might have to take 2 cars. Vish, will you look after the E30 for the weekend if i buy another 328 to lug the fridge/BBQ/tent down there?

I'll pilot a Lolvo Mike although I'd need someone to share the pi55 bottle with...

330i. E30 Touring.
I'll pilot a Lolvo Mike although I'd need someone to share the pi55 bottle with...

If i buy a second shed to go down as a load lugger, it'll be an E36 touring this time.

Tandem drifting around the campsite with the E30, FTFW!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
If i buy a second shed to go down as a load lugger, it'll be an E36 touring this time.

Tandem drifting around the campsite with the E30, FTFW!

I don't mind where I am as long as it isn't in Santa's Sleigh...!!

330Ci (Fail)Sport

Abso-rudding-lutely! I'm all over that!

Might get some champagne and cigars to match the tweed.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
We're half way there then! Just need to get the car sorted lol

Why not panda!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Mad Sundays with the Failsport pyros...

and Mike - we need to find those old English fellas, in the big white tent, with the beers, and the TV tuned into Frances' finest...

330i. E30 Touring.
This is going to be epic. My first Le Mans, and it looks like crazy times are ahead....

Beers and BBQ at the failsport tent FTW.

Lol. We'll chat nearer the time matey. We'll run through a list of must-brings, etc.

Dom- sitting down to watch Debbie does Dieppe with a panda and a beer is a moment that'll go with me to my grave!

Sunday nights- if it's not nailed down then it's going up in flames!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
i was trying to work out if you could fit spare wheels n tyres in it but then rememebered your not allowed to jack them up without special equipment and im not sure roadside would be too keen lol

Aston's, Mad Friday and drunken bystanders don't mix that well. The bloke in the One77 we saw in 2011 bore witness to that first hand.

Ran over a drunk blokes foot who then punched the rear quarter panel.....but the sound it made when he nailed it....oooooosh. Crisis material.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Aston's, Mad Friday and drunken bystanders don't mix that well. The bloke in the One77 we saw in 2011 bore witness to that first hand.

Ran over a drunk blokes foot who then punched the rear quarter panel.....but the sound it made when he nailed it....oooooosh. Crisis material.

I think I was busy trying trees to sheds with some Dutch convicts whilst this was going on...

Someone punched my car there they'd be saying hello to 'the Spanish sausage'. Last year someone was about to throw some liquid over me on the strip. Stopped dead, riad got out, the strip went quiet. Pissed up little scruffs.

It's 50/50 on me this (2013) year, I'm so so so annoyed. It's out of my control though. It could even be a case of driving myself last minute, flat out. Ill go along with my lot in regards to booking and save enough to just nail it there last minute.

Regardless the megs getting prepped as of march 1st. Nothing will touch it for outrageousness. Riads taking the Clio I think.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm almost certainly out now, as we've all booked the villa for before the school holidays to save about £2k! lol.

Unfortunately, this means it's right in the LM window. 2014 for me now. :eek:

Flame 172 (Ph2)
I'm all booked, deposits paid in October! There will be 6 of us arriving on the Tuesday and leaving on the Monday. We're in Maison Blanche, where's everyone else?

Bring on Export 33!

330i. E30 Touring.
Failsport are going proper on the food this time.

I'm talking whole chickens, ribs, legs of lamb, pork chops, steaks, rice, potatoes.

EPIC BBQ to come.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Failsport are going proper on the food this time.

I'm talking whole chickens....

Can we have them not floor-fresh this time...:
"Ops I dropped the chicken off the bonnet of the Lolvo and into the dust... Be reet...."

Petrol Blue 182.
To the masses of CS attending Le Mans 2013.

You are invited to an after-race Roast Dinner on the Sunday to be cooked by our very own Budgie.
You have to bring your own Pig, Cow, Chicken, Lamb as there is no way you lot are having any of ours.

Especialy the starved Northerners who live off bread and potatoes.