ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll check all the details but I thought it was always about Houx Annexe, for the power supplies it offers in case we manage to take a fridge etc, and that's where I think we're booked in for.

Bingo.

Checked and the booking confirmation is for Houx, NOT Houx Annexe.

Panic over then, worried you'd messed up the booking.

Houx is the best one tbh.

Awesome guys. We'll have you lot over for beers and BBQ's!

Sounds like a plan :)

WTF. 1st Tickets havent even confirmed our places on Houx yet and we booked in September lol.

Didnt think France had allocated any of the camping places yet!!

We've booked with someone else as we'd had no chance of getting Houx with 1st Tickets.

Someone punched my car there they'd be saying hello to 'the Spanish sausage'. Last year someone was about to throw some liquid over me on the strip. Stopped dead, riad got out, the strip went quiet. Pissed up little scruffs.

It's 50/50 on me this (2013) year, I'm so so so annoyed. It's out of my control though. It could even be a case of driving myself last minute, flat out. Ill go along with my lot in regards to booking and save enough to just nail it there last minute.

Regardless the megs getting prepped as of march 1st. Nothing will touch it for outrageousness. Riads taking the Clio I think.

It'd be a shame if you couldn't go.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Coming to the Manchester meeting in a few weeks mate?

I'll bring it along.

I'll try make an appearance, it's a long while since I have been to a meet.

Just spoke to Brain again and he said they have had their ticket allocation but we are enquiry number 932 or whatever, so they have a lot to work through. He has said though that we should work on the assumption of being in Bleu Nord again and to start getting exact numbers together to book. :(

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Just spoke to Brain again and he said they have had their ticket allocation but we are enquiry number 932 or whatever, so they have a lot to work through. He has said though that we should work on the assumption of being in Bleu Nord again and to start getting exact numbers together to book. :(

If that's 932 enquiries just for Houx Annexe, then we've got no chance. :(

Looks like Bleu Nord or Beausejour. Possibly the 1st Tickets/PistonHeads site on Bleu Nord (the one in the secured fencing), although it costs a bit more.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
He's said to start getting exact numbers together now and to get people booking as we can book for Bleu Nord now under ClioSport.

My thinking is that if we can get more exact numbers it will reduce what I have told him and thats what he's working on, 20 people and 15 cars.

For 2014 we really need to get our request in as soon as we return.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think we'll have that many people as last year mate.

Get a list going?

1. James
2. John (possibly)
3. Brett
4. Boffey
5. Gman
5. Hainsey
7. Nickson
8. Nickson's mate Sam
9. Riad?
10. Curtis?
11. Sam@BTM?

There's quite a few questions marks on a few people, not heard/spoke to them for a while.

Merc A class

Get a list going?

1. James
2. John (possibly)
3. Brett
4. Boffey
5. Gman
5. Hainsey
7. Nickson
8. Nickson's mate Sam
9. Riad
10. Curtis?
11. Sam@BTM?
12. Adam

There's quite a few questions marks on a few people, not heard/spoke to them for a while.

I'm in!!!!!

Last edited:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
For 2014 we really need to get our request in as soon as we return.

I say this every year!!! But no-one believes me lol.

Problem you have now is that with 1st Tickets (& the other booking providers im sure) all of their customers that stayed in Houx in 2012 have preference for 2013 (like we did), so the only way you will get in is if people/groups drop out. Unfortunately, Houx is generally full of regulars that have been every year for the past 15.

So basically, you need to email him in June 2013 asking for Houx in June 2014.

Re: the tents Dom, i imagine that we will use the existing 12 man tent for the 1st 10 regulars, then the additional 2 will have to have a seperate 2/3 man tent for themselves, unless they fancy sleeping in the middle of the tent with the fridge.

Not sure on whether it is the same spot, usually is though, so fingers crossed.

Petrol Blue 182.
He's said to start getting exact numbers together now and to get people booking as we can book for Bleu Nord now under ClioSport.

My thinking is that if we can get more exact numbers it will reduce what I have told him and thats what he's working on, 20 people and 15 cars.

For 2014 we really need to get our request in as soon as we return

Bingo. What a shame though lads :( Looks like you've got a 3 mile walk to the partysite now!

330i. E30 Touring.
It's odd though-0 last year there was shed loads of room in Houx up by the VXR owners bit IIRC?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

Get a list going?

1. James
2. John (possibly)
3. Brett
4. Boffey
5. Gman
5. Hainsey
7. Nickson
8. Nickson's mate Sam
9. Riad?
10. Curtis?
11. Sam@BTM?

I have asked Naith to give me admin access to the LeMans FB group so I can get a post up for everyone. See what everyone wants to do as I know Naith defiantly doesn't want to stay on Bleu Nord again.

I say this every year!!! But no-one believes me lol.

I'll be on it next year Dave :)

Petrol Blue 182.
Beausjor tbh. Even though it was a massive s**t hole when we met you lot there, seemed like you could have quite a good time dicking about etc.