ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I put this on yesterday, as I hadn't finished Broken Steel or the side quests. Realised why i'd spent so long on this game. It's so good. I'm on the who Dares Wins mission at the moment (last main quest) but still have 3 or 4 mini missions still to do in this DLC. Then I have Point Lookout still to try!

Good times :cool:

I think this is one of the only games I've played so much to get the achievements and bonuses. Brilliant.

The Bus and MRT
I put this on yesterday, as I hadn't finished Broken Steel or the side quests. Realised why i'd spent so long on this game. It's so good. I'm on the who Dares Wins mission at the moment (last main quest) but still have 3 or 4 mini missions still to do in this DLC. Then I have Point Lookout still to try!

Good times :cool:

I think this is one of the only games I've played so much to get the achievements and bonuses. Brilliant.

You can do the main quest for broken steel and then go back to the side quests if you want to. If I finish Batman this week then I think I'm going to give this a blast again and start on the other DLC before Uncharted 2 is out on Friday :approve:.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I know about the quests just saying I have quite a bit more to do on Broken Steel before I move on to Point Lookout. Gonna give it a few hours today :)

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah its a great game, one of my favourites :)

I have pretty much completed it now apart from a few achievements I could try and go back for but all quests have been done and so have all of the DLC quests aswell :)

Did any other 360 users get a free code to download the premium theme? I think you had to buy all of the DLC.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I haven't downloaded the Mothership Zeta DLC as I heard it was pretty poor.

I'm only on level 23, too, so quite a few perks to go.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
today yes, i bought Zeta and Lookout today after reading your post, i bought the others when they came out.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just destroyed the Enclaves mobile carrier. Have a few side quests to complete from Broken Steel now (and some unlisted quests) then I'll go to Point Lookout :cool:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've kind of lost momentum with the FO3 series. Don't get me wrong, I think it's still an epic game. But part of me wishes that they had kept it to the original game and then proceeded to develop FO4 and onwards. Some of the DLCs just seem a little bit at odds with the main game, imo.

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've kind of lost momentum with the FO3 series. Don't get me wrong, I think it's still an epic game. But part of me wishes that they had kept it to the original game and then proceeded to develop FO4 and onwards. Some of the DLCs just seem a little bit at odds with the main game, imo.

D.

Entirely agree, with the exception of Broken Steel. Although having at least a level 30 cap should have been in there from the off, I think I got to level 20 after like 30 odd hours or something, then spent the next 70+ hours on the same level.

I have downloaded The Pitt but not even started it, not going to bother with Zeta or Point Break. I can kill anything pretty easily and haven't died for about 80+ hours, so no new items really add that much.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Phew.

All done now. Every DLC.

Total play time, you ask? Sure.

279 hours. Nearly 280. Split over two characters, one good, one evil. Although I gave up on the evil one back at Level 20 before the DLC's.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Entirely agree, with the exception of Broken Steel. Although having at least a level 30 cap should have been in there from the off, I think I got to level 20 after like 30 odd hours or something, then spent the next 70+ hours on the same level.

I have downloaded The Pitt but not even started it, not going to bother with Zeta or Point Break. I can kill anything pretty easily and haven't died for about 80+ hours, so no new items really add that much.

You may be able to kill things pretty easily now, but I died for the first time in quite a while when playing one of the Broken Steel quests yesterday. Bloody new, super powered ghouls in the underground.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Phew.

All done now. Every DLC.

279 hours. Nearly 280. Split over two characters, one good, one evil. Although I gave up on the evil one back at Level 20 before the DLC's.

LOL. Going to check mine tonight. I'm still on the only saved game I've played since I bought it, but the last time I checked (quite some time ago), it was well over 100 hours.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Phew.

All done now. Every DLC.

Nice one Chris. You're pretty much bang-on the amount of time I've put into Battlefield 2142 - lol

I think my FO3 character is around 80 hours all told. I could do with reinstalling that game, but with all the DLCs and stuff - I think I'll wait until my copy of Windows 7 arrives and a reformat of the PC is due.

D.

Octy VRS
At £7.99 each they are pretty steep for PS3. Thought I'd just get the decent ones. Looking forward to playing again. Apparently once you install Broken Steel you start to level up again even if you haven't completed the original main quest. I'll probably do that and have another good wander round.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah Broken Steel is a good starting point, as the main quests on that DLC can only be attempted once the final mission in the full game has been completed. As said though, it removes the level cap right from the off.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL. Indeed.

"Where's all the missions for Megaton?"
"Is Megaton still there?"
"Na, I blew it up."
">.<"

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
anybody else have problems with Point lookout, its pissing me off. All it ever does is crash its tits off last night it took 10mins to kill 1 person in VATS