ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Polo + Micra
anyone on here had a problem with the stealing independence achievement on the 360

i must of started it but now i just seem to be stuck

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
One thing to bear in mind is when it says you are over encumbered, it means you're carrying to much and as such it will slow you down. When I first started the game I didn't know why this was happening and it's so frustrating travelling around at about 2mph. So drop some items you don't need.

God, I can't even imagine starting again now. Those fire ants were right b*stards!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
or you could be carrying a few weapons you can repair as in, 3x 9mm pistol if you repair them you loose weight ;) this goes for clothes aswell newbies

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
One thing to bear in mind is when it says you are over encumbered, it means you're carrying to much and as such it will slow you down. When I first started the game I didn't know why this was happening and it's so frustrating travelling around at about 2mph. So drop some items you don't need.

God, I can't even imagine starting again now. Those fire ants were right b*stards!

I found f**king scorpions to be the worst. Absolute arseholes with no weak spots.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just about to 'go upstairs' on the satellite tower on Broken Steel. Some Deathclaws up there apparently, but Ten-Men here has 100 skill in energy weapons and is packing the tesla cannon. ;)

Just how hard are those feral ghoul reavers though? They seem almost immune to missiles, plasma rifles, the Terrible Shotgun, etc. They also don't trigger bottlecap mines either. The fcukers. :(

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just about to 'go upstairs' on the satellite tower on Broken Steel. Some Deathclaws up there apparently, but Ten-Men here has 100 skill in energy weapons and is packing the tesla cannon. ;)

Just how hard are those feral ghoul reavers though? They seem almost immune to missiles, plasma rifles, the Terrible Shotgun, etc. They also don't trigger bottlecap mines either. The fcukers. :(

D.

They really don't like the Alien Blaster at all ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haven't got that yet Scutch. Put I've picked up a few ammo clips for it. :)

D.

Find it. It's an awesome weapon.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_blaster

Deteriorates quite quickly, though. Can only be repaired by a select few. The ammo is the downside, so pick up as much as you can, as it will run out.

I didn't use it on the Reavers, I used A3-21's Plasma Rifle and the Terrible Shotgun. Neither seemed to help much. I actually got killed in that subway due to those c*nts.

Astra Bertone Coupe

D.

Get the ghoul mask and the fcukers won't bother with you.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Get the ghoul mask and the fcukers won't bother with you.

You need to clear the area of them all, so wearing the ghoul mask is fine until you pop a cap in their asses, then they'll attack you anyway.

Yep - still got the ghoul mask - it was the only way I made it through, tbh. The reavers even seem to make mincemeat out of the sentry bots.

I might make another run on there with the heavy incinerator - see if a bit of fire helps? ;)

D.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
OK I've just bought this again as I don't think I gave it enough playing time to get into it the first time. Anyone got any quick tips on how to start out and general game play so I get into it this time?

Edit: its the 360 version.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
OK I've just bought this again as I don't think I gave it enough playing time to get into it the first time. Anyone got any quick tips on how to start out and general game play so I get into it this time?

Edit: its the 360 version.

Yes. Take your time!

Fallout 3 is like a 900 page novel to me. A lot of people seemed to have flick-read through it and miss a lot of the detail, background story and atmosphere of the game.

I'm on 70+ hours now and still have two DLC packs to even start. Hardcore players such as Chwissy are on 120+ hours, I believe.

It's a game that you simply cannot rush. If you do, you miss what its all about, imo.

D.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Had a couple of hours on it last night. Started from the begining again but as a girl this time (does it make any difference). Only got as far as the school but I may go back and start again. I didn't save butch's mom as I couldn't find the room she was in and I had to kill a couple of gaurds.

Megane 250
Had a couple of hours on it last night. Started from the begining again but as a girl this time (does it make any difference).

Female char's get a few perks that makes life easier, 10% damage bonus against male chars iirc.

100 hours here, just about to start my first DLC ;)

Guess ill start with The Pitt.

Mito Sportiva 135
My game was on 130 hours, did the Broken Steel and woeful Ancorage, but then sort of suddenly lost interest overnight as the other addons didn't add to the main story and my guy was so ridiculously hard, even the extra levels meant nothing.

Still, f**king sweet game!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Trying to finish off the game but struggling to finish Broken Steel. How do you get to White House Plaza? Know its off Metro Central but can't find the right way :S

172//Crap Micra//Bus
after stupidly selling this, ive managed to wanggle the game of the year edition for Christmas... My god I can't wait to get it opened and on again. though it will take something to get me off cod first, lol.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Whoops... I just had a slight incident, which resulted in me having to kill almost everybody in Megaton. Kept Moira alive though, when I get bored... KABOOM!! Tennpenny here I come ;)

AK

M240i
Tempted to pick this up just to see what the hype is.

Worth paying the extra for GOTY, considering most seem not to have even started it yet?!

Storm Grey 200
I kinda blasted through this, and so i might go back to it, can I just load up my game before the last mission? and still be able to do everything else? Or should i start from the beggining?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
You can load up any save and continue playing. Or get Broken Steel as that up the level cap to 30 and lets you redo the last mission.