ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Astra Bertone Coupe
Game of the year edition out today ! Think a may trade in some old sh*t games for it since it comes with all the DLC :rasp:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
BIFFFFED! gutted. Point lookout is a really good location, cant wait for fallout4 to eventually come out hee hee

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Weird. I thought Point Lookout sucked.

The best bit was the Ghoul's invincible dog with the gammy eye.

Had to fight my way though it, quite literally.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
th_16102009068.jpg

point lookout was rubbish i though. ive only done the main story bit so ive not visited it all. anyone got the alien gun thingy 1 shot kills!! oh and the experimental mirv is some weapon!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ok, how f*cking weird is the quest where you have to retrieve the Punga fruit seeds!?

I thought for a moment that there were more Bobbleheads available to collect. LOL.

Bumder With A Buffer
Right I'm asking the missus for this for xmas.

What's best to get?? The game of the year edition at 29.99.

Or buy the normal game for £18 and download the content?? How much are the add ons? Ps3 by the way :)

Astra Bertone Coupe
Got the GOTY Edition yesterday and even playing through the normal story again is brilliant. Lookin forward to gettin into the add ons !

Mito Sportiva 135
Think the start is the best, as you just wander off into the yonder, and feel scared as anything pretty much can kill you. By the end the combat was a bit easy even if you turn the difficulty up. The stories were in general great though, that is why the addons were in general quite poor, as the stories were average at best (possibly excluding Broken Steel and Point Lookout) and if you bought them well into your game (like 50+ hours) then most the weapons were a bit redundant (except for the Gauss rifle!)

Still, such a great game, used to think about it even when I wasn't playing it and you encounter so many nice little touches along the way. Great game overall!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i wish i had the double barrel and the infiltrator from the begining there awesome

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Infiltrator is a great gun.

Does anyone know if it's possible to repair the Alien Blaster once it's condition deteriorates? I don't know what gun I need to use to aid the repair? The Zombies are dead in one shot with it, and the robots - 2 shots. Awesome gun. The Tesla Cannon and Gauss Rifle are great, too.

Octy VRS
Ok, time to break this out again. The wife is out tonight and tomorrow. Haven't played it for about 4 months. Going to get Broken Steel and complete the original main quest while levelling up again. May buy Point Lookout, will see how I get on.

Octy VRS
I still haven't completed the survival guide yet either, just remembered. No doubt will have "I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire" in my head for the next few weeks.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've checked and found out that I don't have the Achievement for "Scientific Pursuits". No idea if this was purposely done by myself (ie took on another challenge instead and now can't get back to that one). I know one thing for certain, when I come to level up to 30, I'm saving my game and then taking the Godly, Neutral and Devil perks in separate games in order to gain each Achievement. I should have done that for the others when levelling up, too. Bah. Now I only have the Achievement for Good karma on level 8, 14 etc...

Still such a great game... might have a break from Forza to clean up on Zeta.

Have you done all the other quests, mate? I mean not just the main ones, but the side quests and even the unmarked quests?

For example, on Broken Steel : http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Steel

The quests at the bottom? You done that for almost every location? I'm trying to work my way around doing them all, but it's going to take so, so long. Most of them I didn't even know existed, either!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've checked and found out that I don't have the Achievement for "Scientific Pursuits". No idea if this was purposely done by myself (ie took on another challenge instead and now can't get back to that one). I know one thing for certain, when I come to level up to 30, I'm saving my game and then taking the Godly, Neutral and Devil perks in separate games in order to gain each Achievement. I should have done that for the others, too. Bah.

Have you done all the other quests, mate? I mean not just the main ones, but the side quests and even the unmarked quests?

For example, on Broken Steel : http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Steel

The quests at the bottom? You done that for almost every location? I'm trying to work my way around doing them all, but it's going to take so, so long. Most of them I didn't even know existed, either!

Some, but by no means all of them! :dapprove:

Every time I go back on it, I remember why I played it som much!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Agreed. It's absolutely huge this game.

I'm on just over 150 hours play time, but I've only had this one game from the start.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Jeez, that's not shy! Especially for the one character.

I guess the only reason I re-started is because I "turned Cookie" and killed everything that moved. lol

Using VATS to target Dukov's wh*res with the Fat Man, was a highlight.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL. Some good times, indeed. Point Lookout is certainly a bit bleak and moody. Some of the ghouls and inbreds take some f*cking shooting, too! Alien Blaster seems to do the job, though, but it deteriorates so quickly. I also destroyed Professor Calvert after originally siding with him and throwing the frequency jammer in the compactor.

has anyone got that book on the PL island thing? the krackonivishfdhfgownweoihgew or something:rasp: for the old guy in the mansion? should i have given it to the woman instead? theyre both dead now anyways :rasp:

Not got a car
Yeah cos I'll spend all my friday night looking through 140 pages when i can ask one simple question.

You may have not have any friends to go out with, and no woman to make love to, that you have loads of time to read through 140 pages of crap

Dick

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lol! Good reply :cool:

But yeah, head to Megaton and don't give up. It can seem very boring at first, but it's so good when it opens up.