ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Octy VRS
That looks cool. I still haven't completed the original main quest yet. Waiting for the lot on PS3 and do them in one big hit.

Octy VRS
Wait until you get the Terrible Shotgun then. I found the sawn off a bit of a handicap with only 2 shots, the combat one is a much better choice.

Monaro VXR
Wait until you get the Terrible Shotgun then. I found the sawn off a bit of a handicap with only 2 shots, the combat one is a much better choice.

Double barreled is one of the new guns in point lookout. More powerful than the terrible shotgun. Just takes a little longer to reload however they stay in a decent state of repair longer.

Monaro VXR
It is definitely harder also seems to be a lot bigger than I first thought it was going to be.

Both good things in my opinion.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Can't be arsed to search through the entire thread lol, but I am stuck on the Oasis quest and want to know which option would give me Good Karma?. I have got to the heart and saved it anyway.

Edit... Thanks :)

Last edited:
  Mito Sportiva 135
The power armour you get is quite good unless you have Tesla or T51B...the luck charm is very valuable though.

Quite a good little side quest that one.

I havent played F3 for ages, need to get the new DLC too and also finish The Pitt, which I found pretty boring when I first played it.

Sadly though I have all the best guns and armour so only thing to play for is reaching level 30 and a few more achievements. Think there is 1 more behemoth I need to kill.

Just been lookin through my achievements and noticed I haven't got the achievement for "Following In Dads Footsteps". Looked down through my completed quests in my pit boy and I have already completed that quest :(. Strange!!.

Just completed it :). Heard that a download now enables you to start just after the ending of the game & up max level to 30?....

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
started this last night. 3 hours later i've just used the fatboy on that mutant and seen the DJ. Liking it so far, although its a bit slow to get going...I guess its one of those games that gets better the more you play it.

Yeah it is abit slow, but just make sure you keep saving as my save files got corrupted inside a basement & I couldn't get out. Had to restart from the beginning & completed it in around 35-40 hours doing most of the side quests as well :).

Octy VRS
Delayed until September for PS3. Mothership Zeta looks pretty good too. Not too fussed it being delayed. Means that it should all come at once, so a nice hefty whack of content in one go.

anything fun to do on the game now? ive done the story line to the end but saved at the citidel place. its on pc so any reccomended downloads/mods would be great :D i got this one at the minute called bunker72 it adds a underground bunker into the megaton house with a armoury etc etc :D

Mito Sportiva 135
I have yet to get the latest DLC and still not finished the Pitt. Simply don't have the patience and got all the best guns really...want to transport my character into a world full of human controlled vault dwellers and duke it out really.

i just got the broken steel addon? i just did the purifier and two weeks later im not "waking" up any ideas? all i see is a bed frame moving lol does it take a while to wake up or is something up

Mito Sportiva 135
Er not sure...should come around in a few seconds?

I just completed the Broken Steel DLC today, was ok best of the 3 I have played so far, but still a bit anti-climactic. Plus I have soooo much ammo, caps and aid that I don't think I will ever die again...I haven't died for probably the last 80 hours or so already!

I am also on level 24, not sure how much wandering around left there is to do, so may never reach 30. Wish Broken Steel came out 6 months ago but never mind.

Still a great game though!

i got it i didnt update to version 1.5 all sorted now :) im only on like level 16:eek: i didnt really do all the quests so im completing them before moving on :D this game seriously uses up time lol

Punto/Clio GTT
just booted up falliout after aquiring the content packs and both my main saves are corrupt i think?

when i load them, im level 1, no armour, no weapons, nothing, but every map place is still open.

both my saves are like this, they corrupt or is there a fix?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im obsessed with it at the moment lol, been back on it finding loads of bits ive not been in/around plus ive got the guide just looking forward to gettingt the DLC for the PS3 im also thinking of starting it again as an evil character

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what are player hideouts?

I was debating buying it for the PC, but id have to have one of them PS3 joypad set-ups.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
what are player hideouts?

I was debating buying it for the PC, but id have to have one of them PS3 joypad set-ups.

You can use your PS3 controller on the PC, just use the wire that connects it to the PS3 and find the software on the internet. Then all you have to do is start the game and configure the buttons.