ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Don't know if its been posted but all the DLC is to hit the PSN in June, I know some people were dissapointed that it wasn't coming out on PS3 but no more!

Monaro VXR
There is also rumour of a 4th DLC pack coming in June. Although curious if that is just the one for the PS3 given a new name or something...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=993343

Up first, we’re working on DLC for the PlayStation 3. We’ll be releasing Operation: Anchorage in late June, followed by the release of The Pitt and Broken Steel 4-6 weeks apart after. Later this year, PlayStation 3 users will also get…

…our next two DLCs, Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta. Coming first to Xbox LIVE and Games for Windows LIVE in June and July, respectively, here’s a brief synopis on both:

* Point Lookout – Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.
* Mothership Zeta – The aliens have returned, and they’re pissed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you’re tough enough to survive.

Finally, we’ve got three more Fallout releases coming to retail this year:

* Fallout 3 Game Add-on Pack #1 includes The Pitt and Operation: Anchorage on a disc and will be available for Xbox 360 and PC on May 26.
* The Fallout 3 Game Add-on Pack #2 includes Broken Steel and Point Lookout on a disc and will be available for Xbox 360 and PC in August.
* A Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition will be available in October. It will include the original game plus all five add-ons for $59.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3, and $49.99 for PC.

It’s worth noting that retail versions of the game add-on packs for PS3 are not possible and the DLC will only be available for download online via PlayStation Network.

We’ll have more details on all of these releases soon. In the meantime, you can read the press release here.

Pretty cool, TBH.

Octy VRS
The DLC was always on the cards for GTA, just later. But Bethedsa said that the F3 DLC would not come to PS3.

Octy VRS
Exactly. Is it really worth it though when it is going to the other platform anyway? That along with GTA stuff hasn't made me sell my PS3 and buy an Xbox. I guess it's small change to MS though.

Punto/Clio GTT
whats actually out for this game now?

i got F3 and the first addon with the stealth suit but aint played it yet.

any more things out for pc?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yep for PC you've also got The Pitt and Broken Steel, Broken Steel being the best out of all three IMHO.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah, didn't enjoy Ancorage at all, was a really boring episode, and seemed completely non-connected to the rest of the game.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anchorage was pretty easy and mundane. The Pitt was much better, but made a little too easy with the Auto Axe and Man Opener.

I would happily start the Broken Steel add-on - if the bloody game would just let me!

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Gauss rifle is superb, but it's condition deteriorates pretty quickly. For most of the Broken Steel quests I've done so far, I find A3-21's Plasma Rifle (obtained from the robot via a quest in Rivet City) is perfect. It takes down the Enclave soldiers better than most of the other weapons, and the Giant Radscorpions are dealt with quite effectively, too.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Anchorage was pretty easy and mundane. The Pitt was much better, but made a little too easy with the Auto Axe and Man Opener.

I would happily start the Broken Steel add-on - if the bloody game would just let me!

D.

what's the problem? Mine is working fine (PC)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Gauss rifle is superb, but it's condition deteriorates pretty quickly. For most of the Broken Steel quests I've done so far, I find A3-21's Plasma Rifle (obtained from the robot via a quest in Rivet City) is perfect. It takes down the Enclave soldiers better than most of the other weapons, and the Giant Radscorpions are dealt with quite effectively, too.

That's my weapon of choice along with Reilly's Ranger Armour and T51b Power helmet

Monaro VXR
Just a reminder guys.

New DLC Point lookout is now out, currently downloading it. Going to waste a good few hours later I think.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I finally finished the main story last night lol, great game but really dissapointed with the ending really!