ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

Renault Clio MK4 RS
I don't think that's far. I drive from Wycombe to Sheffield every other weekend which is similar mileage!

To me thats quite a distance considering i do like 300miles a week. Plus i come from an area which has like no one off cliosport. Plus since being on a not so high paid job its not as easy. I may attend in the future :)

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
289.7 miles one way for me, according to google maps... Looking forward to it!

Do we know when the tickets are likely to come?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I never get that, you're a car enthusiast, how can you not enjoy driving? Especially if you meet up with a convoy, it's normally a right laugh.

300 miles on the A1 is not 'fun' though.

I'm pretty sure I've been dicked by work for this day which is unfortunate.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
68 miles for me :)

Hopefully I'll be there this year as I haven't been before just hope I can find someone to drag with me as the missus isn't really keen on the idea lol.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i have a special mission to go find a harrier that has my dads name on it somewhere :eek:

altho he cant remember which type he made

Awesome, its closer :) been wanting to go to Duxford for a while now too. Last time I was probably 7/8 years old :)

Cannot wait!

Same!! lol.

What is this entertainment then? Me missus asked lol.

And what usually happens at these things? Was thinkin of takin me missus an lil girl so they get a nice day out but is it all a more guy oriented kinda thing wit you guys?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Same!! lol.

What is this entertainment then? Me missus asked lol.

And what usually happens at these things? Was thinkin of takin me missus an lil girl so they get a nice day out but is it all a more guy oriented kinda thing wit you guys?

Not really. Duxford is very family orientated and its huge so plenty to look at and see. It will be a nice day out.

Entertainment tbc. Me and Brian are test driving it next week. :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Make sure someone hits me up! I'll be comin from Southend possibly, or hopefully Thurrock area. I'll try to meet a few Essex convoy guys at Chelmsford if yous are goin??

No worries bud, stick your name down or i can do it for ya, a few guys are coming from your way and heading to thurrock so come with them :)

No worries bud, stick your name down or i can do it for ya, a few guys are coming from your way and heading to thurrock so come with them :)

Wicked :) will defo meet at the services :) is it still 9ish meet up?

Also thanks for puttin me name down. Was jus about to do it meself but apparently I was too slow lmao

Be sweet to meet yous at the meet :) plus I was plannin on goin Chelmsford meet which I think I saw somewhere on here :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Wicked :) will defo meet at the services :) is it still 9ish meet up?

Also thanks for puttin me name down. Was jus about to do it meself but apparently I was too slow lmao

Be sweet to meet yous at the meet :) plus I was plannin on goin Chelmsford meet which I think I saw somewhere on here :)

Yea 9 meet buddy

Ull meet a load of us :) and pop along to the chelmo 1 its gonna be a big turnout

Stick ya name dwn

Got excited that I could make it as the message at the top of the page today says,

ClioSport Saturday is THIS month! If you haven't done so already, you can purchase your tickets from the shop by clicking here

Thought the date had been changed and I could make it but the message seems to be there a month early?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe it's so early this year! :( We were considering coming down again. Shame it wasn't later in the year.

clio sold :(
Yea I thought it was next month
I also bought tickets on march 1st haven't had them yet to even check the date