ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Well you are the mad professor, if you didn't show up with some kind of doomsday machine i'd be disappointed in you.

I've been searching the work bins for more foamex to finish your interior but I haven't found any decent sized pieces yet.
I don't think the turbo ZRs going as I'm having ecu issues with that , which is going past my knowlege being a diesel freak and that being petrol, the 1.4 ZR will Probs go , hassled allot of clios at Blyton at the start of this month so I should fair well

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Non members can come to this can't they?

I think I've convinced a friend to come along for the weekend in his Beamer, he'll probably join up after lol.

I didn't think it'd be a problem but I wasn't sure whether the forum username bit was mandatory for the booking.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Non members can come to this can't they?

I think I've convinced a friend to come along for the weekend in his Beamer, he'll probably join up after lol.

I didn't think it'd be a problem but I wasn't sure whether the forum username bit was mandatory for the booking.
Someone last year had a resprayed M3 there - orange one I think it was. What makes CSF/CSS so good is that there arent a load of different cars out on track, they are generally similar in performance. If you go to spring Action day at Combe you will see what carnage it is when you have different cars and skill levels on track, you are guaranteed crashes.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Someone last year had a resprayed M3 there - orange one I think it was. What makes CSF/CSS so good is that there arent a load of different cars out on track, they are generally similar in performance. If you go to spring Action day at Combe you will see what carnage it is when you have different cars and skill levels on track, you are guaranteed crashes.

I remember that one. Iirc it was a 330d that he used for the sighting lap before switching to the 182.

Yeah I thought too many different cars would be an issue, but those two 106s last year were rapid and it was still mainly clios. Wasn't there an evo on at one point too?

He took me out in the m4 today and he needs to experience a track day lol. What better first track day than csf? Piss up, food, crack on, race car.

That's pretty much how I sold it to him

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
@Sunglasses_Ron - I wasn't there last year, and after a quick read I can't find anything.

Are we allowed fires at night? Are there any rules around this (no open fires maybe, but Chiminea's?)

Assume disposable BBQ's have to be on a slab or something to not kill the grass.
Also, is it camping next to the cars? Or car park, then off to a field.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
@Sunglasses_Ron - I wasn't there last year, and after a quick read I can't find anything.

Are we allowed fires at night? Are there any rules around this (no open fires maybe, but Chiminea's?)

Assume disposable BBQ's have to be on a slab or something to not kill the grass.
Also, is it camping next to the cars? Or car park, then off to a field.
Are we allowed fires?
IMG_20150802_021204.jpg
Oh yes!

Just keep the grass clear and we're all good mate.
Camping is next to the cars

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
This is fast approaching! Don't miss out on track time! Get it booked now!

And if you didn't come last year you really don't want to miss out on the evenings 'festivities' :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Anyone else up for staying at the local Premier inn on the Sunday night for a nice steak meal and a quiet few beers?

It'll be a good way to wind down after a manic weekend and means you don't have to drive home with a hangover on the Sunday morning:up:

@Typhoon you booked this yet?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I should really get on with booking my tickets for this. Is there any track time left?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Anyone else up for staying at the local Premier inn on the Sunday night for a nice steak meal and a quiet few beers?

It'll be a good way to wind down after a manic weekend and means you don't have to drive home with a hangover on the Sunday morning:up:

@Typhoon you booked this yet?
Yes mate we'll be doing the the Friday and Sunday in the nearest premier inn. We stayed at Doncaster premier inn last year which was pretty good