ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Can bring the one we had at RDR .... Got a feeling one of the admins might bring that big PA system they have for shows.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
There's a 'professional' BBQ at 8pm, not sure exactly what that means or how much food they'll actually be, i've learnt that it's best to pack a pasta salad in a tupperware box so you have something instant to eat in case you get too pissed before you've had dinner, boozing on an empty stomach ends up with you being covered in your own sick.

I'll pack a alcohol sponge or two as well.

Bread. Loaves of bread.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Are you still clean shaven mate, or are you going to shave like in the pics a few weeks ago with the Adolf mustache
I've got designer stubble now like Miami Vice.

I'm gonna come a navy sailor then :smile:
Max or Paddy?
MaxPaddySailors_7594847.jpg

Ph2 172
I'll also be there on Friday night probably about 8ish. I'll the be the bellend you're all laughing at losing his temper and kicking his new tent all over the campsite because I'm too thick to work it out.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Is there a beer tent or will it be people just sitting outside one another's tents having a few shandys? Like when you go to silverstone campsites etc with a marque type thing or is that not CS baller budget?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
There's no 'bar' you need to bring your own alcohol, but soft drinks and food is provided.

Not sure where that came from as it's never been the case for licensing reasons.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Are we parking cars next to our tents, or is there a separate carpark?

Also, how far is the marquee from the tents? Just so I know how far I'll need to walk to fetch a beer from the ice box lol

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
We'll have two choices really, most of the campers will park next to their tents and there will be a separate parking area for people just coming for the day. It's all fairly close to each other so the marquee won't be far from anyone's tent :)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
We'll have two choices really, most of the campers will park next to their tents and there will be a separate parking area for people just coming for the day. It's all fairly close to each other so the marquee won't be far from anyone's tent :smile:

Well I hope all music is turned off at 10:30 as I like to be in bed early on a Saturday night

:)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It better not rain. I'm not sure my tent can cope with anything more than drizzle!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking forward to this too, car had a good clean the other day ready...followed by rain every day since.

I'll be hunting down those of you I know, anyone who wants to say hello I'm easy to spot :)