ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We have 2 track slots that have become available!
There is one Morning and one afternoon session available to purchase.
The first people to reply will be sent payment details and will then be given 30 minutes to purchase. (please state in your reply if you want the morning, afternoon or both sessions)
First come first served!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This weekend is costing me about a million pounds and now I have to bring cash as well??

When will it end?!

The first people to reply will be sent payment details and will then be given 30 minutes to purchase. (please state in your reply if you want the morning, afternoon or both sessions)
First come first served!

Just tried to PM you but won't let me, still available?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
First come first served!

Morning session has now been sold.

1 x Afternoon track session still available. PM me if you would like to purchase.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Please please please can everyone come and get a sticker from the CS marquee when you arrive and write your forum names on them.

There are so many people I want to have a chat with it but I'm not going to have a clue who most of you are!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Please please please can everyone come and get a sticker from the CS marquee when you arrive and write your forum names on them.

There are so many people I want to have a chat with it but I'm not going to have a clue who most of you are!
I'll be the one in the "I hate fosters" T-shirt :)

To be honest, I was going to ask are we doing name tags but didn't want to sound like a t**t!. Lol.
Would make things easier.

I'm easy to find anyway. Will be the only one at the event with a proper daft Welsh accent [emoji106]

I'm in the process of making headrest camera mount, last minute! Just ordered the camera clamps and external Mic for next day delivery.
Made and sprayed the frame last night.

Hope to get some decent footage, will have a rear facing camera too.

I'm like a tart. Will be gathering bits together every evening now to make sure I don't forget batteries and stuff. [emoji5]

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27

Is that so you can arrest some people too.
Who is going to wear the name tag with .0001mph ?

Ph2 172
Can camping passes be bought on the day? I've got a mate who has decided he's joining me but has no ticket.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
If anyone from the North is interested, myself and @dann2707 (and possibly more) are meeting at Junction 33 on the M62 (WF11 0AF) at 7:00am Saturday morning.

Is that the Ferrybridge Services mate? Will be heading past there myself just unsure on what time exactly yet.. Possibly 7-8am

BMW F21 125d
Ok so now all tickets in advance are done and I'm very late to the party is my only option pay on the day, and if so, earlier in the thread it mentions a limited number of camping places available on the day too. Can I bag myself one of these? Who do I need to speak to?

I'm North West based and as a few of you probably read in various threads in GC I have had a bit of a poo time and would welcome spending the day and night with a load of strangers talking about mindless rubbish whilst heavily intoxicated.

Edit - that sounds sarcastic, it shouldn't, I'm looking forward to a change of scenery!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ok so now all tickets in advance are done and I'm very late to the party is my only option pay on the day, and if so, earlier in the thread it mentions a limited number of camping places available on the day too. Can I bag myself one of these? Who do I need to speak to?

I'm North West based and as a few of you probably read in various threads in GC I have had a bit of a poo time and would welcome spending the day and night with a load of strangers talking about mindless rubbish whilst heavily intoxicated.

Edit - that sounds sarcastic, it shouldn't, I'm looking forward to a change of scenery!

Send Nik a PM re camping tickets

Ph2 172

One of my mates has pulled out (oo er missus!) so I have one going spare

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
There's a 'professional' BBQ at 8pm, not sure exactly what that means or how much food they'll actually be, i've learnt that it's best to pack a pasta salad in a tupperware box so you have something instant to eat in case you get too pissed before you've had dinner, boozing on an empty stomach ends up with you being covered in your own sick.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
O
M
G
I need to pack haha Can't wait for this despite feeling massively underprepared. Writing myself a list of things to do on friday to get read (bring track wheels, prepare in car cam etc argghhh)

I like how I've contributed to convincing you to come. I said to my missus there's a few guys that I'm really looking forward to meeting that I haven't met before, you being one of them.

(No homo/non gay way btw!)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I like how I've contributed to convincing you to come. I said to my missus there's a few guys that I'm really looking forward to meeting that I haven't met before, you being one of them.

(No homo/non gay way btw!)
Can't wait to meet you too mate! My number is .............. incase you don't find me through the day! (not sure how big the event is you see) Always on whatsapp :smiley:

Last edited by a moderator: