ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids CSS attendance and convoy thread - Sat 22nd June

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
No issues if anyone/group want to tag along. The only problem I foresee is if we have to do too many stops, then it becomes a mess...so will be main meeting place in Corley, will everyone in West Mids congregating there and then if others who are nearer to the place (en route) can wait at the relevant overhead bridge and tag along. The only thing I ask is that we have a noticeable car at the back so I can see the back of the convoy and make relevant speed/traffic light alterations.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
like if i need a wee?

Bring a bottle....;)

I am the same. We can do a single stop around 50% of the distance for those with little bladder (points at Ad). Times will be sorted shortly as need to work out timings...but will suggest a 20 minute window at Corley for getting us together ready for the convoy.

Countryman JCW
1. Don
2. Mandy (Maybe)
3. DaveDreads
4. Addicted
5. Adam Bond
6. HMS Derv Destroyer
7. Cazzy
8. Mr. Bean
9. Matthew
​10. alexr19
11. cswalmsley
12. Dan@M.A.D (Maybe)
13. Tom C
​14. TomGarvie
15. Lee P
16. Renault Wolverhampton (please dont leave without me as i'll be in a different car!!!)
17. Matt W
18. nick's
19. r0ss172

I dont know anyone, but il tag along if thats ok? il probs find a spot along the way to join you all as i dont live anywhere near Corley​

banther

ClioSport Club Member
1. Don
2. Mandy (Maybe)
3. DaveDreads
4. Addicted
5. Adam Bond
6. HMS Derv Destroyer
7. Cazzy
8. Mr. Bean
9. Matthew
​10. alexr19
11. cswalmsley
12. Dan@M.A.D (Maybe)
13. Tom C
​14. TomGarvie
15. Lee P
16. Renault Wolverhampton (please dont leave without me as i'll be in a different car!!!)
17. Matt W
18. nick's
19. r0ss172
20. banther

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I'm gonna see if the north west convoy which Isn't many are gonna join up with this. May as well as we go past.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hope someone will have a passenger with a camera :)

Haha my girlfriend probably will be but Photo's aren't always that successful with us lot.
We had a convoy once, TomC was driving and CSWalmsley was taking photo's from the passenger seat using Tom's very professional camera.
He did forget to take the lens cap off though haha.

lol
smiley2.gif

i love this little self descrution button on my desk!

That wouldn't suprise me with you :( It's only caus you want me to buy lots of parts so you get to see me reguarly :p

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The West Midlands convoys are always legendary...and that is due to the members. Corley is big enough to have a fair few people in so we shouldnt have a problem in terms of space. It also means I can grab a Starbucks so I can coffee myself up.

I'm looking forwards to this as don't think I will be doing FCS.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
not see you but see the car working(ish)!!!!!
what you done now?

lol yeah right, it's me really.

Not broken it but it's just not quite right. It'll be fine by CSS (I hope)

we do need a dedicated mobile photo machine.whos the bravest?

I'll ask Amie to do so, if she's hanging out the window and falls though (at low speed of course) then none of you saw me push her okay.

thats easy!!!!
tie said plaster on a bunjee strap hang said camera out of window incase of accidently tipping her out of window she will be saved by the bunjee strap!
orrrrrrr buy fishing rod tie camera to rod hang out of window use remote to take pictures?????

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
thats easy!!!!
tie said plaster on a bunjee strap hang said camera out of window incase of accidently tipping her out of window she will be saved by the bunjee strap!
orrrrrrr buy fishing rod tie camera to rod hang out of window use remote to take pictures?????
That all sounds awfully compliated, be much easier if Don left Mandy at home at brought another girlfriend to take photos. Or Mandy can come but sit in the back. Only joking Mandy, please don't hurt me

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
That all sounds awfully compliated, be much easier if Don left Mandy at home at brought another girlfriend to take photos. Or Mandy can come but sit in the back. Only joking Mandy, please don't hurt me

She may have already seen that comment judging by the swear words she has just uttered! She has fractured her foot so has it in a cast...lost a battle with a 16.4hh horse!!!

Clio
1. Don
2. Mandy (Maybe)
3. DaveDreads
4. Addicted
5. Adam Bond
6. HMS Derv Destroyer
7. Cazzy
8. Mr. Bean
9. Matthew
​10. alexr19
11. cswalmsley
12. Dan@M.A.D (Maybe)
13. Tom C
​14. TomGarvie
15. Lee P
17. Matt W
18. nick's
19. r0ss172
20. Banther
21. Ryanj

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
1. Don
2. Mandy (Maybe)
3. DaveDreads
4. Addicted
5. Adam Bond
6. HMS Derv Destroyer
7. Cazzy
8. Mr. Bean
9. Matthew
​10. alexr19
11. cswalmsley
12. Dan@M.A.D (Maybe)
13. Tom C
​14. TomGarvie
15. Lee P
17. Matt W
18. nick's
19. r0ss172
20. Banther
21. Ryanj
22. Dolan ( hoping to join from northwest)