ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Saturday 2013 Convoy Thread

PH2 Flamer
How dare you, lol.

Ok bud, you have my number right? Let me know.

Hoping I can finish at midnight latest so I can have at least 5 hours kip.

You know I'm insanely jealous of it. I have a contact number for you yeah wether it's right or not I don't know as you didn't reply last time I text you ;)

PH2 Flamer
Right,

What's the plan everyone? Making our own way to bishops stortford, or are we going to meet up and all drive there together?

For me its probably easier to go straight to bishops if we are doing it like that cos otherwise it means I've gotta go back to Oxford way or unless the mini convoy makes a small stop closer to me/meeting point but its not a preference, just would be easier lol

Oh right fair enough, well I could always meet you at Beaconsfield services then if you were willing to make a stop? :)

172 cup
maybe we could meet at services then head down, think would be better than going solo. beaconsfield have a services I think

Edited: great thinking ^^^

I think he meant they are all meeting at their first point at 9 so well get to bishops around the same time

172 cup
Yeah that's what I ment haha,

They'll be leaving meeting point 1 at around 9.45 so we will be at meeting point 2 (bishops) by nearly that time

PH2 Flamer
Ah ok. see you at beaconsfield services then mate.

Quite excited about all this tbh. Although I will be shattered! Red bulls at the ready.

PH2 Flamer
Umbrella and some cleaning bits in the car ready.

Can't find the lead for my satnav, so don't leave me behind lol

172 cup
Umbrellas pfft...... Don't even think I own an umbrella

I ain't even got a sat nav looks like I'm following from the services haha

Guess it'll be down to my trusty nexus 4 to get us there then haha

BTW at Beaconsfield services we should meet to the right of the services building cos it'll just be easier to find everyone then?