ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Saturday 13 Convoy (Essex/South East) *See Page 1 For Details*

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I still think I'm not going to make it for the comedy convoy... but then 3 cars every 5 minutes leaving Birchanger Services is going to give me quite some time to catch up :eek:

Tank full, boot full of tent, seats and tow-bar. GoPro charged.

Lets go see sum planes !!!!

Woop !

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I reckon about 11:00 - 11:15

'We should arrive at meeting point 2 at around 10:20am - 10:30am

Then convoy off to Duxford after breakfast of course!!'

Half hour plus for brekkie, then 20 mins to leave the services (lol)... I'll see you there at midday !!

Will the convoy be cruising up at a Gentlemans pace ? :eek:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
'We should arrive at meeting point 2 at around 10:20am - 10:30am

Then convoy off to Duxford after breakfast of course!!'

Half hour plus for brekkie, then 20 mins to leave the services (lol)... I'll see you there at midday !!

Will the convoy be cruising up at a Gentlemans pace ? :eek:

Yeah gentlemans pace it will be

Ill make another point of it

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I still think I'm not going to make it for the comedy convoy... but then 3 cars every 5 minutes leaving Birchanger Services is going to give me quite some time to catch up :eek:

Tank full, boot full of tent, seats and tow-bar. GoPro charged.

Lets go see sum planes !!!!

Woop !

Erm, excuse me? Mr "I'm not camping di do dar day".

Good stuff!

Also

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cracking stuff. Hopefully I'll have the GoPro on and we'll catch you lot up in the proper cars ;)

Message from Frayz - also in a proper car - he will be going A414 and seeing us at the venue :approve:

Last edited:
  Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Right guys... I managed to get my car back from the garage and the head gasket has gone do Ive wacked some K seal into it for now untill I sell it =( I have a appointment tomorrow with Fords to order my 13 plate Fiesta ZS so I will probably only come to the meet up not to the main event just in-case the engine goes bang. So I have 2 tickets to give to anyone who wants them.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Right guys... I managed to get my car back from the garage and the head gasket has gone do Ive wacked some K seal into it for now untill I sell it =( I have a appointment tomorrow with Fords to order my 13 plate Fiesta ZS so I will probably only come to the meet up not to the main event just in-case the engine goes bang. So I have 2 tickets to give to anyone who wants them.

Bring plenty of water with you & we will be driving slow so ull be fine

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Anyone from round my area Southend/basildon way

There will be a mini meet at pitsea flyover mcdonalds at 08:30

Brekky then up to point 1 thurrock servs

LYV6, 182, R5GTT

Shame you won't be able to make it! I'll buy one of your tickets off you if you're at Thurrock

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FYI, the easiest way to keep the convoy together is have the last person have their headlights on and never pull out of a junction unless there at least two cars behind you.

Sorted.

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Bring plenty of water with you & we will be driving slow so ull be fine
after the K seal its kinda sounding better not loosing coolant now so may be ok I have 20l bottle in the boot with about 1lt of coolant left so should be ok I will see tomorrow

Forester STi SG9
Not planning on getting into Duxford myself until midday as I will wait until my guests are ready etc but as I live just a few miles from Birchhanger (Bishops Stortford) services I think I will join you for the comedy convoy too!

Sorry if this has been mentioned but is the plan to get back onto the M11 from Birchanger Services or take the back roads through the villages of Stansted and Newport etc? If we go through the villaes we can cause more havoc that way!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Just finished ironing my clothes, now off for a shower then bed...nite nite all.

See you lot in the morning. :D

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ill be there just before. Im meeting a few of them at pitsea mcd's at 08:30

Night peeps see ya all bright & early x