ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids CSS attendance and convoy thread - Sat 22nd June

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Don the Nuneaton lot and me have realised we'd need to drive to the M6 toll
in order to turn round and meet you on the southbound Corley services.

So we're going to meet at the Ricoh arena and join the M6 at 9am,
that way we'll meet you on the road.

Could you text me when you lot leave the services?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Dolan I'm still meeting you at knutsford yeah? Ill be there about half 6, try park near the entrance :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Anyone got a postcode for the services?

And finally - anyone coming from Worcester-ish area? I think it's about 30min away so can pre-convoy the convoy!

Not on computer...but try 'welcome break corley services' in google...its a cv postcode.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Dave, Ryan has already messaged me. I have both your numbers...so will call one of you as we're about to leave Corley.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The majority of people still at Corley for 8.45 still though yeah?

Yes mate. I am gonna try and get to Corley for about 8:30...stop for pee and maybe grab a coffee. So should be good to go at 08:45 which is why I have set the 15 minute window. :)

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I haven't contributed to this thread whatsoever but me and Kimmy will see you all in the morning!

You can carry on past the Ricoh into Bedworth and enter Corley services via the rear route if you want to I'm going past the Ricoh could meet you lot and take you to Corley services?

I will be attending with my RB 182ff with RS2 and Yozza full system! :evil:

Only picked the car up from James and Mike this evening at 7pm they did some amazing work from Wednesday afternoon to get replacement engine out of donor car, change all belts and dephaser, fit uprated engine mounts fit, clutch fit, Rs2 manifold and it is partly mapped it still requires some more work next friday so will be taking it nice and gently til them. They even found time to wash it for me!
Top guys and thanks for getting me to CSS13

Clio
Great convoy, Who was the white 200 with the gopro? (Top effort driving on the hard shoulder ;) ) Look forward to seeing the pics at the services and the gopro vid!

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I was leading the Bedford convoy that pulled along side on the m11.

my mate in the 200 had the go pro, he is giving me the footage on Monday, so ill compress and share!