ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Anyone else's battery in the official play & charge kit last like 2 hours?
It's f**king w**k!

Mito Sportiva 135
Is it the official one? They won't last as long as an official pack but should last longer than that. Having said that I just generallly leave mine permanently cabled now to avoid any risk of it running out (usually happens right at the end of a boss in Destiny!)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I hadn't used mine for ages and thought it was dead as it would only last an hour! but I let it die and kept plugging it in until it finally started charging properly - it's a beast now

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
b****cks! Played with the kit in tonight, full charge lasted under 2 hours before it said batteries low. :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
£10 for 32 Duracell on Amazon, Subscribe & Save. Easy.

Just looked on the Xbox Store -FIFA 16 & Madden 16 for a combined £36.30. Great price!

Rory McIlroy golf is £12!

You'd have to pay me 12 to own a golf game.... I'd take the payment and throw the game in bin. One of the most boring sports in the world, recreated in one of the world's most boring games. [emoji14]

Fifa deal is a steal though.
Love my charge kit. Lasts ages and if it runs low I just plug into wall next to me for a while. Feels like such a waste throwing batteries away constantly.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah Marc, stop killing the planet!

I love sports but sports games don't really interest me for some reason. I'll play Fifa or a driving sim, and fun with a mate, but I prefer more escapism. And guns.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't buy Rory, golf games aren't my thing. I did download Madden 16 (I already have FIFA) and Deus Ex: Human Revolution - it's free in the Xbox store too...

Clio
I use to love Tiger Woods. Was the reason I bought consoles. Rorys is the biggest pile of w**k I've ever played. There is no sense of achievement if you win a tournament, just rolls from hole to hole.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Am I also right in thinking that the clothing in Tiger Woods at least gave you a power up? The clothing in Rorys does f**k all.

I hate everything about it.
SHould have gone for The Golf Club. Cheap, quite involved, none of the frills but user generated courses (and the epic course designer) means its got longevity. Flew under the radar for most but Ive had it since release and always having a crack.

Clio
SHould have gone for The Golf Club. Cheap, quite involved, none of the frills but user generated courses (and the epic course designer) means its got longevity. Flew under the radar for most but Ive had it since release and always having a crack.
I did look at that but not having any real courses put me off.

Might give it another look.

Clio
Mate the real courses bit isnt that important as users have recreated most courses now - even Augusta.

Im a massive golf nerd though so might not be to your taste.
Might as well bite the bullet and see how I get on. Its only £30 isn't it?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Took my launch console into Game to trade in and they wouldn't take it because its formatted! The documents says to format it! God sake.

Turns out they should have taken it, it just takes them time to upload the new software and they couldn't be arsed. f*****s.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Took my launch console into Game to trade in and they wouldn't take it because its formatted! The documents says to format it! God sake.

Turns out they should have taken it, it just takes them time to upload the new software and they couldn't be arsed. f*****s.

Odd! They should have taken it - friend of mine traded his for the Halo 5 console and they took it formatted. Idiots!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Anybody know of any good 12 month xbox live deals? Mine runs out in a couple of days.
Sure I only paid £20 last time.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Odd! They should have taken it - friend of mine traded his for the Halo 5 console and they took it formatted. Idiots!

After contacting them they should, its because they have to reload the new operating system to test them that they aren't interested.

Lazy staff basically.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah or look on ebay for them.
Having said that I was lazy this year and just bought via the Xbox store and cost £35 or something. £15 extra over the year makes no difference though!