ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The XBox One Thread

DeeKay86

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar X-Type
Whats the point though?
Well if you don’t already have a steam link, then you can use your Xbox as one and stream PC games to the living room TV. You can also stream any content to the TV from PC in the same way. It’s an awesome addition and one I’ve waited for for a while. I have a steam link in the living room but not in the bedroom, so the second Xbox will come in handy for streaming from PC.

Just a heads up for anyone who wants Xbox game pass you can get it for £1 and it'll last as long as you have left on your Xbox gold subscription. I just added another 12 months gold then did the game pass ultimate and saved a bunch of money. 18 months of game pass and gold for me and only cost £40 for the usual 12 month gold code + £1 for the game pass ultimate.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, VRS 245
Just a heads up for anyone who wants Xbox game pass you can get it for £1 and it'll last as long as you have left on your Xbox gold subscription. I just added another 12 months gold then did the game pass ultimate and saved a bunch of money. 18 months of game pass and gold for me and only cost £40 for the usual 12 month gold code + £1 for the game pass ultimate.
Was thinking about upgrading to game pass, got 6 months live left but think I’ll add another 12 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member

DeeKay86

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar X-Type
You can stack up to 3 years' worth of XBox Live, then convert all of it for £1, so I now have 35 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

As a heads up, the current XBox Live Gold and Game Pass subscriptions are ending (later this year IIRC) and being merged into a single service, which is Game Pass Ultimate, so doing this now will save you a lot of money in the long run.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/game-pass-ultimate-1-convert-old-subscriptions-1-months-20-days-xbox-store-3244069
Already did it, AMAZING deal!!!!