ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Sep 12, 2015] Forge Action Day (Castle Combe)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
If anyone would like a free ticket/stand pass for this please give me a shout and I'll happily give you mine.

I'm no longer able to attend with the club as AudiTuner Magazine have requested the TT be on their feature display in the main paddock.

clio 172 cup
Balls i've totally overlooked this.
Am i able to get my 172 cup on the club stand?
If not is it still worth leaving sedgmore at 7 or will i miss much if i aim to get there between 10-11?

clio 172 cup
Mate ask @Lawro very nicely as he has a spare ticket and work something out from there, if you get a ticket its allways worth comeing up with all of us but its up to you.
Have messaged him, i'll buy his spare tickets if he wants.
I'm not planning on going on track but will bring my camera and try and get some pics of you lot.

clio 172 cup
If anyone would like a free ticket/stand pass for this please give me a shout and I'll happily give you mine.

I'm no longer able to attend with the club as AudiTuner Magazine have requested the TT be on their feature display in the main paddock.
I'd be happy to buy them off you.

clio 172 cup
Yep i'll still be coming but probably not 7am.

Does the traffic die down by lunch time? i used to marshall there and traffic was always mad in the morning.

On a big day it can be busy but for shows I've never had to queue - they have a few entrances so pretty well organised these days
Can't wait now!

Renault Clio 182
Just a quickie having paid the ticket price I don't have to pay an entrance as well do I ? Also if another person is travelling with you do they need to get a ticket or does the ticket cover you and any other person travelling with you ? If my ticket doesn't arrive by forge day can I photocopy my payment and show this instead ?

Renault Clio 182
Does anyone know where abouts the stand will be this year as I see from the map they are dotted around the circuit this time ?

Renault Clio 182
Hi all just to let everyone know my ticket arrived today and all my questions were clearly answered thanks for the quick delivery ;-)