ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 2, 2016] CS Areas Day @ Spring Action Day (Castle Combe)

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
@TimR26 I need to wait until pay day next week before I buy, I should do this by 1st March, is this ok? I need remaining funds to fix the car this weekend. It's been expensive on the car this month, stupid thing.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Have I been to late to get a ticket for this? maybe even a track slot...

Try phoning Castle Combe direct and ask for Maria 01249782417

Any news on what track time slots for those who chose the early/late session?

I've received my car pass so I'd expect you to receive your car and track passes soon.

Is it ok for my little Lupo to be on the stand or do i need to get on with some V DuB Boi's?

That's ok mate!

Chop chop!!

Cheers @TimR26, guess I just put I'm on stand with you guys? or is there a specific track stand for easy access to track etc (might not even be on track just wondering)

No specific track stand Mash.

I can make it now, so might just buy a entry ticket and some track time this afternoon.
Let me know what track time you book Fletcher :)

I'm debating booking track time as it's such a faff to get car ready for like 30 mins track time.. [emoji55]

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Tickets might be available direct from Castle Combe.
Do i buy some track tyres for the GTI in hope that my mate can sort out the steering issues the day before !!!???

Did you buy a ticket on the gate last year?

I don't think it's worth it for 15 minutes track time.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Cant wait for this. anyone have a site plan of where the CS stand is - K21

Titanium 182 FF
I'll be making an appearance with a couple of my mates but not on any stands, will be nice to meet all those going