ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 14th September

GTD, Lupo
It's a bit too far away if the baby hasn't arrived.

I just noticed you in time to give you a wave earlier :)

i tried to flash but hit the wrong stalk and gave my windscreen a little clean!

Would be interesting to see how quick I could get back but the baby will be coming on 14th whether he likes it or not. Hopefully he will show his face in the next few days as I think the 200 might be going in the next few weeks so would be nice to take it out for one last trip.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
i tried to flash but hit the wrong stalk and gave my windscreen a little clean!

Would be interesting to see how quick I could get back but the baby will be coming on 14th whether he likes it or not. Hopefully he will show his face in the next few days as I think the 200 might be going in the next few weeks so would be nice to take it out for one last trip.

Il take it for you Paul

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have suffered of late, has to be said. But, it's important I spend some time with the better half at the mo.

Come on mate, you know me better than that. Never take anything I say seriously!

x

180.5 bhp 172
I'll come along :)

Anyone fancy being a legend and giving me a passenger ride...?

1. TimR26
2. Fletcher
3. Tim.
4. Emma.
5. MancmanRS200
6. Lawro
7. Christopher.
8. Pete.
9. Paul172sport
10. mr_n
11. Cub.
12. Daniel
13. TomSx
14. Gorms
15. Tony172
16. Clio_Scott92
17. Az12430
18. Dan@SJM
19. Deejuk
20. Bux
21. Nick172sport

Track time @ £30 per session
1. Christopher.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The stand is in the same location as we were for French Car Show on the grass just before Quarry.

There is a layby just off junction 18 where we can meet at 8.30am

null_zps0111907e.png

GTD, Lupo
Looks like I'm going to get to make this. Could be the last outing for the 200 as RUK might want it back on the 24th \o/

...Im not taking it on the track!

GTD, Lupo
Abandoning nappy-changing duties so soon, or is Gorms Jr. riding shotgun for his first experience of an Action Day? ;)

I did mention that to the wife and her face was amazing! Gorms Jr. will be staying with the boobs so just me I'm afraid! I might spend most of the day sleeping mind!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
How kid friendly do we reckon it will be?

Il have my boys 7&4 guessing won't be great for little man?

May have to bow out bummer really wanted to go.

What do you reckon?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I'll meet you all in the Layby. I'm out on track at 1015 (GULP!!)so won't be hanging around on the stand too long to begin with.

Stating the obvious but avoid any grasstracking BMW's!

I wont be on track :( Track car is now a metal cube and the Civic is on ditchfinders, noisy wheel bearing and not much in the way of brakes haha!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I'm going to bow out. Gutting but I can't really commit 100% so right thing is to pass my ticket on.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm having a few issues with the car - currently at MWM being worked on :(

Bit of a long shot but is anyone going via Newbury on the way there & back and could offer me a lift? If not, my place will be up for grabs.

GTD, Lupo
Cool! Ok mate well send me a text and we can arrange a time to pick you up and then a route to meet the others! At least this way I don't have to try and keep up with Tim! :p