ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day Sat 26th April

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Any spaces available on the stand? Got the day off next Saturday and fancy popping down but want to park with a club. PM me. Thanks

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I can make it now :)
Yay!
Any spaces available on the stand? Got the day off next Saturday and fancy popping down but want to park with a club. PM me. Thanks
TimR26 - can you buy tickets on the gate and still get on the stand?
So is there a met up point just before ?
For those wanting to meet up and convoy to the stand, how about the following:

7.30am - Chieveley Services (M4 / A34)
8am - Leigh Delamere Services (M4)
8.15am - Layby on Acton Turville Road, just off the A46, a few hundred metres north of M4 J18

Happy to make it earlier if people want.

PH1 172
Yay!
@TimR26 - can you buy tickets on the gate and still get on the stand?

For those wanting to meet up and convoy to the stand, how about the following:

8.15am - Layby on Acton Turville Road, just off the A46, a few hundred metres north of M4 J18

Happy to make it earlier if people want.

What about people coming the otherside...I.e Swindon!

Chippenham is the first junction off the M4 for me!

FF Clio 182
I don't need to get on the motorway for Combe so I happy to meet people near Chippenham or just off junction 17 of the M4

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
What about people coming the otherside...I.e Swindon!

Chippenham is the first junction off the M4 for me!

I don't need to get on the motorway for Combe so I happy to meet people near Chippenham or just off junction 17 of the M4

I'm coming from Newbury and will be at these places at these times:

If you want to meet elsewhere then crack on, see you on the stand.

PH1 172
Think ill just meet people there as that road you said Carl means I drive past combe or drive past chippenham to get on the next juntion and come back on my self!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 175 & BG182
Really starting to look froward to this now! Not on stand with you guys but will be sure to come check it out, I will be up there with some friends who are all tracking their cars. Keep an eye out for a Monaco 172 out on track all day with Definitive and MCR decals, my LY out on track a couple of times also :)

clio 182
Ill be there in mine to, sadly not on stand as left it to late :(, depending what time everyones meeting im meeting some friends in trowbridge/chippenham so if anybody wants to meet let me no

Many.
I should be there, on another stand (If I can blag my way on), but will try and pop over to CS.

I will be taking the Flamer DCi out on track again too.

PH1 172
Anyone got a spare ClioSport sticker lying around? I lost the one from my membership pack and it will be rude to rock one for tomorrow as the tax disk holder aint enough lol

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Looking forward to this now!! Sunflower will be a bit dirty unfortunately :(

See whoever is meeting at 8am, at 8am.