ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day Sat 26th April

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
We're there because we haven't bought a "premium" package. It's not too bad as we're past the mound and will be able to see the track.

Megane 175 & BG182
I will be up there with my LY 182 but on a stand with some friends, will pop over and have a look around this tho :) and will keep an eye out for some of you on track!

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
I'm going to be posting the tickets on Monday, they'll be sent First Class Signed For so let me know if there won't be anyone to sign for it.

FF Clio 182
Probably won't be anyone there to sign but I don't mind getting it from the post Office Depot as it is just round the corner :)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Do I need to pay for tickets now if I'm just watching / maybe getting a ride along?

I wont be staying over the night before. Seems silly to spend £60 if its only 45 mins drive away.

FF Clio 182
What sort of time do we need to turn up on the day? And as said before, is there going to be a pre meet up before?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
We usually meet at Chieveley Services (M4 J13) early doors. No reason we can't breeze through Leigh Delamere if anyone wants to meet there, then we can gather at the layby on Acton Turville Road, just off the A46, by J18, before heading to Combe.

All timings will be confirmed in the next week or so.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Sadly I've just been informed im at my mrs cousins birthday. Tried all I can to get out of it but cant. :(
TimR26 - Whoever wants my ticket can have it FOC matey.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Sadly I've just been informed im at my mrs cousins birthday. Tried all I can to get out of it but cant. :(
@TimR26 - Whoever wants my ticket can have it FOC matey.

Your ticket is in the post so up to you what you do with it.

It's only a cousin though hardly important.

Clio 172
Got my tickets! Cheers! Yeah camp in basically what they call the section were in as is the camping area for other shows like fcs etc