ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 2, 2016] CS Areas Day @ Spring Action Day (Castle Combe)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice.

Daniel or Sam coming?

Want me to meet you at yours? If so could we head off 10 mins earlier so we don't have to do warp speed the whole way there. The lupo doesn't like going over fast. :tongueout:

7am at mine?

What time should we get there for the show? Or not really matter?

I'm aiming to get there for 8.30. It doesn't really matter what time you want to arrive.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
is anyone actually bringing a Clio Sport?
Yes!!! The Ph1 is good to go.
I'm picking my friend up in Bath at about 9am and then heading over. It's going to be a long day otherwise seeing as my track time is 4pm.

If there are any spare track passes/any one can't make it can you please let me know, my step dad would like one.

Last edited:

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Was going to be sat at home while waiting on the good old NHS but...a friend in the "BMW Car club" has literally decided to drag me along in his laguna seca M3 coupe.
If you spot a dodgy looking bugger with a welsh accent and a fair old limp...that'll be me. :up: Feel free to say hello, looking forward to meeting some new faces to put names to :smile:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Thanks for organising it Tim. Plenty of pics later after I have had a nap haha.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Was going to be sat at home while waiting on the good old NHS but...a friend in the "BMW Car club" has literally decided to drag me along in his laguna seca M3 coupe.
If you spot a dodgy looking bugger with a welsh accent and a fair old limp...that'll be me. :up: Feel free to say hello, looking forward to meeting some new faces to put names to :smile:
Was it parked next to a phoenix yellow M3

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
How was today? Many nice cars? Any big crashes this time out or was the track time sensible this year?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
How was today? Many nice cars? Any big crashes this time out or was the track time sensible this year?

Amazingly well behaved for a Coombe action day.

I ended up going with some mates on their stand, didn't find out I was going until I got a phone call at 5:30. Some epic clios out there TBH, particularly Dan's T-cup, that was bloody epic!

Clio 172 turbo
There was a lot of questionable cars in the top 25 haha
[emoji23] I was in the top 25 and it's not even a show car I couldn't be fucked to clean it because it blew a boost hose off on track. Was a Facebook commotion that not many people bothered with. 2a076e39c94ac4df9ba13cdbbd750d5a.jpg

Clio 182
image.jpg Didn't realise so many Clio's would be there today, plenty on track too!!
I did 5 sessions in mine, fault free :smile:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
No accidents all day genuinely shocked! good to catch up with everyone and the windburn look is great with sunglasses rings as well.

Oh and Tim hope you had an eventful afternoon ;)