ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 13th September

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
This thread is to gauge interest for the Forge Motorsport Action Day at Castle Combe on Saturday 13th September.

Details here http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/action_display_event.asp?BookingEventID=630

There are three club stand options so cost of the tickets will depend on number of cars attending. Like for the Spring Action Day the cost will be split between the number of cars attending.

Option AFreePitch and admission for up to 10 x display cars (incl driver)
No guarantee of location or proximity to other clubs
Extra display cars plus drivers @ £12eaPassenger admission @ £12pp
Option B£100Pitch and admission for up to 20 x display cars (incl driver)
Premium location
Extra display cars plus drivers @ £10eaPassenger admission @ £10pp
Option C£240Pitch and admission for up to 40 x display cars (incl driver)
Premium location
Extra display cars plus drivers @ £8eaPassenger admission @ £8pp

Please only put your name down if you are definitely attending. The cut off is Sunday 1st June at which point I'll PM everybody for payment and submit the application to Castle Combe. The reason for this is I'm going to Le Mans in June and if we submit the application before June 20th we'll be entered into a draw for an exclusive track time session. After this date the tickets will either cost £8, £10 or £12 depending on the stand option.

Owner's Club Track Sessions 2014...
Rate 'Type'Booking Period ValiditySession ValidityPrice
Early Bird AdvancedValid for bookings up to Sun 13th July 2014 incl.See note below£25
AdvancedValid for bookings made between Mon 14th July and Mon 1st September 2014 incl .See note below£30
StandardValid for bookings made between Tues 2nd Sept and Mon 8th Sept 2014 incl.Standard track session bookings close on Monday 8th September 2014.See note below£35
On the DayAvailable on the day only.See note below£40

Please note that:

1. The Owner's Club discounted track session rates are only valid for the 9am to 11am plus the 4pm to 4.45pm track sessions. Track sessions outside of these periods can be purchased at the Public Admission Rates.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'll attend either way, but i'll only bring a clio for the stand if it's in a 'premium' location. I can't be bothered to be walking halfway around the circuit all the time with my son. I'm really old and tired and he's got really small legs.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm expecting at least 20 cars so we'll get a premium location.

I can put on the application that Pete's an OAP so we need to be near toilet facilities...

Many.
I'll be there, but with another Club (Weekend Racer/Corsasport). CS doesn't have a marquee or a BBQ!.

Swift Sport
This was great last year, definitely want to do it again!

Obviously I don't have a Clio, but I'll probably be there regardless :)

are we still having a club stand at the action day? need to find out so can work out if need to find another club stand or not to stick the car on

Clio v6 & Atom 300
And take it on track???! If so, you're a very brave man!

I hammered the Atom around Combe on the 22nd August! Loved every minute. Absolutely mind-blowing! :evil:

Can't wait to do it again..... hence my interest here ;)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I'll be there, but with another Club (Weekend Racer/Corsasport). CS doesn't have a marquee or a BBQ!.

Alex. That's who's stand I'm on! Attend with them most years, apart from last year.. They're such a good group and the stand they have is great. I'll see you there then :) BBQ cooked bacon rolls as always :)

Clio 172 Sport
If I can get the day booked off I'd like to attend if there's room.

Been going to these for 4 years now but with VVOC. Be nice to meet a few of you.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I'll be going now either. The 2 hour open pit session ( where you weren't allowed to park in the pits lol) was so poorly run it's put me off doing track time there again.