ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish CSS & FCS Thread

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So, CSS, who's in and are you planning on going down in the Friday?

I'll be going down on the Friday but as I've said I'll be staying with relatives but in happy to have a look round for campsites or whatever for you. Don't think they're front garden is quite big enough!

The campsite that we are using on the Saturday night have already said that anyone coming from a long way away can use the field they have set aside for us on the Friday. It's literally a stones threw from Duxford.

Glad to see some of the Scottish branch of CS are coming down for this!!

So, CSS, who's in and are you planning on going down in the Friday?

I'll be going down on the Friday but as I've said I'll be staying with relatives but in happy to have a look round for campsites or whatever for you. Don't think they're front garden is quite big enough!

Ill put you lot up in my garden?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm too posh for camping, I'm staying with relatives, the Fife Young Team can do what they like ;) Cheers notRon, had forgotten about that. One less thing for them to do then!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'm too posh for camping, I'm staying with relatives, the Fife Young Team can do what they like ;) Cheers notRon, had forgotten about that. One less thing for them to do then!

Surely your going to camp with us on the Saturday night John? It's going to be a right old piss up!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No can do I'm afraid, pretty much selling this as a nice wee break with a car show bonus, not convinced my wife would give up a comfy bed and central heating for a field and being shouted at by some drunk foreign guy with a vastly undersized hat on ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
No can do I'm afraid, pretty much selling this as a nice wee break with a car show bonus, not convinced my wife would give up a comfy bed and central heating for a field and being shouted at by some drunk foreign guy with a vastly undersized hat on ;)

FLOL!!!!

Fair enough mate. My old woman is exactly the same when it comes to camping.

Black 200
I'm dying to go for the ring , what would my budget be fraz , just wondering how much it would cost me!
​And yeah John baby licence lol

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I think we will be staying Saturday, looking at ferry on Sunday as it costs pennies!

Cheaper the better mate! Long as its got a bed and shower I'm happy.

Well I think its good that place, comes with a shower too. Cheap for Friday and Saturday.

Looks like £109 per two night stay, plus easy for motorway M11.
Takes 15 mins to duxford too for CSS.
Fraser check your PM.