ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish CSS & FCS Thread

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
No chance LOL!!!

Scoobydoo quilt and sleep! Only wakening to give you my card for fuel LOL!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
We always go down on the Friday and stay 2 nights mate. Drive back Sunday.

We haven't decided on this year yet. It would be nice to take the Trophy down if I pick one up but flying was a great idea last year.

We'll see. I spent the budget of a small country last year on weekends away. This year needs to be a bit more reigned in!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
We're gonna stay the 2 as well but as I say at my wifes cousins house, he's got a kitcar and is properly into planes so they might come to CSS as well!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's pretty cool. How far down are they? Close by?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, pretty handy for this! Me and Dave will get to share their futon and take turns at being the big spoon.

Only 30 miles away just outside Bury St Edmunds

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Danny, we should take the X5.. Throw a mattress in the back with the back seats down. No need for a tent.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Danny, we should take the X5.. Throw a mattress in the back with the back seats down. No need for a tent. Save up some money and come home.

You could sleep in the f**king ritz for the price difference of taking the cup and the x5/evo/whatever you have by then

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
We'd only be taking 1 car mate. The X5 would be a great shout. (If I still have it).

When we done RWS @ Silverstone, we ended up sleeping in the car anyway.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
In the boot?
PMSL!

No Tony, front seats fully reclined. Slept with the engine on all night because it was effffin freezing lol. 3/4 of a tank of V-Power used in 2 nights just to keep warm.

I reckon a blow up double mattress would fit in the X5 with the rear seats folded.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
PMSL!

No Tony, front seats fully reclined. Slept with the engine on all night because it was effffin freezing lol. 3/4 of a tank of V-Power used in 2 nights just to keep warm.

I reckon a blow up double mattress would fit in the X5 with the rear seats folded.

"Gives my sleeping bag"

"f**k off mate im freezing, FLOL"

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
2 sleeping bags, 1 quilt, 1 blanket and all my clothes on and I was still freezing. LOL!!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You slept way a wee bird... LOL!!!!

Anyone seen our camping chairs?

Cookers, odd shoes and camping gear HAHA!!!

renault clio 182
Doubt I'll be at either would love too go too CSS tho but il deffo but at PFC again tho hopefully is better weather this year!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So, CSS, who's in and are you planning on going down in the Friday?

I'll be going down on the Friday but as I've said I'll be staying with relatives but in happy to have a look round for campsites or whatever for you. Don't think they're front garden is quite big enough!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Winning. I'm coming back up the road and then going round the whole north of Scotland. You camping at the same place as the rest of Cs? Convoy down?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ideal. I've been strongly advised by the good lady to put my back seats in so I'll cruise down with you lot and gloat over how refined it is ;)