ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car @ Knockhill (FCS for the North!) 18/8/13

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Well that's the car cleaned for tomorrow, just need to fill up with v power now and refrain from booze tonight so I'm up nice and early to meet at baxters
ed88405f3e4aefa6d3739900adc7c8e4_zpsffb6ee56.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just a quick reminder, if you're meeting us at Knockhill itself call me on the number I pm'd you and I'll come meet you at the gate, follow the signs for "Show Cars"

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Aye brutal, middle of August and freezing and pissing down and windy. Iv put some pics I'n media

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ach it only rained for a hour or 2. Thats much better than last year ;)

Thanks very much to everyone who came along today, not long home, pretty tired but happy. Hope you all enjoyed your day as well. Will sift through photos over the next wee while and get them posted on here and on www.facebook.com/cliosportscotland Please send in your pics as well and we'll get them added.

Cup In bits
Good day had by me, can't complain too much about the weather.... at least there was some sun.

Good turn out from CS on the stand, seemed like you's were the only club that bothered though.