ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car @ Knockhill (FCS for the North!) 18/8/13

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
They were waiting on me when I got home last night. About half 10. Was I f**k staying up to put them in envelopes and post them 1st class today!

renault clio 182
Can get the whip out all I want still make no difference she's working fri/sat lol suppose would amuse me tho haha

Don't blame you John best just meeting in handing them out anyone IMO saves any getting list in the mail lol knockhill meeting then or who's all meeting me at baxters in convoy up?

They were waiting on me when I got home last night. About half 10. Was I f**k staying up to put them in envelopes and post them 1st class today!

Fair do's mate I'd be the same

Can get the whip out all I want still make no difference she's working fri/sat lol suppose would amuse me tho haha

Don't blame you John best just meeting in handing them out anyone IMO saves any getting list in the mail lol knockhill meeting then or who's all meeting me at baxters in convoy up?

Haha she still no liking the idea of getting up early? Lol

Yeah I'll be there mate just need to sort out a time tho

renault clio 182
Haha she still no liking the idea of getting up early? Lol

Yeah I'll be there mate just need to sort out a time tho

Haha nope not amused but tough s**t lol tbh not that early anyway where coming from Kelty so easy enough

Perfect no idea about time tho was thinking between 7:00-7:30 then head but need too see who's all up for meeting there first

FF Racing Blue 182
Haha some good replies

My misses won't drive my car or go near it lol i can picture her face if i was to ask her to clean it

FF Racing Blue 182
I'm happy to meet up anywhere it should take me just over an hour to get there

I'll wait for the group PM and see what's happens

Haha nope not amused but tough s**t lol tbh not that early anyway where coming from Kelty so easy enough

Perfect no idea about time tho was thinking between 7:00-7:30 then head but need too see who's all up for meeting there first

Yeah that's true Sam

Haha some good replies

My misses won't drive my car or go near it lol i can picture her face if i was to ask her to clean it

No trying hard enough scotty need to tell her if she helps you can spend more time with her or some crap like that lol

renault clio 182
Where you coming from Scotty in what roads you taking depends what side of Kh you come in from but more than welcome too meet up with us

renault clio 182
Awriteo well depends what way your coming over forth road bridge or Kincardine but imagine Kincardine would be quicker that's the way I always go too Glasgow area so you'll come in the other side of knockhill if you come Kincardine though powmill

Clio 182
Nothing really. Got her a performance driving course voucher, so at least she's spanking the car under tuition!

FF Racing Blue 182
Awriteo well depends what way your coming over forth road bridge or Kincardine but imagine Kincardine would be quicker that's the way I always go too Glasgow area so you'll come in the other side of knockhill if you come Kincardine though powmill

Aye kincardine is the way i will be going...I'll wait and see what's said in group message and how to get my ticket

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all, just to let you know the plan for this Sunday.

For those of you who want to meet up at Kathellan farm shop (https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ka...ellan+farm+shop&hnear=United+Kingdom&t=m&z=13) then aim to be there from around 740 on as we'll be leaving there at 750 to be at Knockhill for 8 when the gates open.

For those meeting at KH, I'll see you there at 8!

I'll be bringing along the tickets for those of you who have prepaid and I'll be writing your username on to help make it easier to hand them out.

KH aren't 100% set on what shape our stand will be so please give us a chance to move you all about as we get set up and don't just park and run off until we're good!

We've been supplied with a CS banner but for nothing to mount it on! The marquee was far far too big for our needs but if anyone has a gazebo, chairs or bbqs etc that you want to bring please feel free and we'll leave space to set these up too.

If theres any problems on the day or you arrive after 8 and need me to come out to the gate with your ticket then call me (PM for phone number) but please remember last entry to the stand is 10am.

Any questions please just ask

See you Sunday
John

renault clio 182
Perfect well il be at the farm shop for 7:30 who is all meeting there if can get numbers makes sure no one is left behind

On the Marquee point could we not just have it anyway and put a car or two inside it as weather report I seen says rain gives everyone a place too congregate also or is it really too big? Just an idea if weathers not great

Perfect well il be at the farm shop for 7:30 who is all meeting there if can get numbers makes sure no one is left behind

On the Marquee point could we not just have it anyway and put a car or two inside it as weather report I seen says rain gives everyone a place too congregate also or is it really too big? Just an idea if weathers not great

Ill be at the farm shop for half 7

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Perfect well il be at the farm shop for 7:30 who is all meeting there if can get numbers makes sure no one is left behind On the Marquee point could we not just have it anyway and put a car or two inside it as weather report I seen says rain gives everyone a place too congregate also or is it really too big? Just an idea if weathers not great

Its properly massive. As in we'd have to hire a van to bring it! Its also away for repair so it wasnt worth rushing the repair for it. I'll be leaving Kathellan sharp at 750 but if people are running late then they can just come along to the circuit, its easily found!

renault clio 182
Ok just forget that then was just an idea that's all no worries weather report on my phone says rain but see on the day then

Sound Wayne il get you there then

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Tickets are now defaced with your names!

Also just to add there are a few competitions on the day these are:

Best Club stand
Best Modified Car
Best Standard Car
Show n Shine winner
Driver of the day

There's no need to prebook for these.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Right guys seen the meeting point. Would anyone be going along the m80 willing to meet at Robroyston Asda for 6.50am. Gives it a clear run to KH to the farm. M80 straight up over Kincardine.