ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Trackday 21st April

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
fitted my fifth point last night
all booked up and ready to go

Asts are on, tracking set up
Gearbox refurbed since last day, buckets since last track day, so stoked

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Epic day!

Yes, yes it was! Circa 138 track miles done today I think it was. f**king awesome. Shame we barely saw anyone, being in 2 out of the 4 sessions was a bit full on, a few times we went from the end of the session straight back to the pitlane for the next one. Got about 3 pics of my own car and that was it!

Rb 182
Cracking way to spend a Sunday. Some of the driving in session 4 that myself and Djw John were out in was interesting?!

Also the guys that are going out to drift every corner does my tits. Glad to see that the Marshalls got that reigned in as quickly as they should.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
All of my pics. Taken at the end of the day, didn't even realise I had left the camera on manual focus and didn't adjust at all so they are far from great. Anyway,

DSC_0011_zpsf04e459e.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsafa4934f.jpg

DSC_0013_zps1958010a.jpg

DSC_0014_zps4eb6d050.jpg

DSC_0015_zpsa6d2b2aa.jpg

DSC_0016_zps2d34d8c8.jpg

DSC_0017_zps46a44e64.jpg

DSC_0018_zpsc64958ba.jpg

I'd like to add that 90% of that mud was from a 205 and mondeo accident in front and 10% from Fraser.J. getting his moneys worth.

Cup In bits
Quality day for my first trackday, I was struggling in the afternoon with tyres but it was to be expected. Good to put some faces to names and thanks to the DJW boys and GAZ for the grille :)

I didn't get one pic, few videos to upload when I work it out.

Last edited:
I like to get my monies worth. Was getting boring running ring around everyone, had to spice it up a little! Vid to follow!

Didn't realise that was your first day Morgan, did excellent!! Can't wait to see that vid!

Cup In bits
I like to get my monies worth. Was getting boring running ring around everyone, had to spice it up a little! Vid to follow!

Didn't realise that was your first day Morgan, did excellent!! Can't wait to see that vid!

Aye you was getting beaten by a novice in the morning until it dried and my tyres went ;)

Looking for that video you wanted just now, you remember what session it was?

Cup In bits
You've got your story and i'll stick to mine haha.

I'll find it, PM your email and you can flip it around.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
When do you think that'll be Steven? Will be interesting to see the difference between your turbo, stus supercharger and frasers grass tracking.

I may or may not be looking at dates for the next one, July the 5th is too far away!

When do you think that'll be Steven? Will be interesting to see the difference between your turbo, stus supercharger and frasers grass tracking.

I may or may not be looking at dates for the next one, July the 5th is too far away!

LOLd

I hear there's an open pit night on Thursday, i know some cool kids that are going :race:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd love to but I simply don't have the cash and I'm working till, er 6. But I'll be coming up to spectate. With my helmet in the car. See you at 6!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Quality day for my first trackday, I was struggling in the afternoon with tyres but it was to be expected. Good to put some faces to names and thanks to the DJW boys and GAZ for the grille :)

I didn't get one pic, few videos to upload when I work it out.

No worries mate glad you got it

172 cup, Impreza P1

Not sure John, but hopefully not too far away. But realistically it will be summer time. There are quite a few trackscotland nights on. I'll check the dates and post up.

Fraz, you would be hated by KH if this was just before BTCC.