ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day Extreme Motorsport - November

Track 172cup
heres the cpl of pics i actually managed to get before my battery decided to die on me (doesn't seem to like taking vids !), was hoping to get pics of most/all the cars but never even got to take any pics or vids of mine so had to resort to my phone for a couple of pics lol

got the vids but their 100mb+ each so would take ages to upload !

DSC_0102.jpg
DSC_0104.jpg
DSC_0106.jpg
DSC_0110.jpg
DSC_0112.jpg

and thats all i managed with my SLR :( couple of iFail pics:

IMG_1779.jpg
IMG_1780.jpg

Track 172cup
yeh got a vid of your RS bud, pic/sound quality will be shocking though as it was on my phone (battery dies when i first tried to take a vid of yours !) will try and upload it the now

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Aye Ali very good setup at Extreme.......don't think to many will ever go back to Falkland after being here.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Jason had all his evo work done there, infact i beleive John let him try before you buy most the parts and got him amazing discounts on new "untested" parts!

Tappd'd RS
Jason had all his evo work done there, infact i beleive John let him try before you buy most the parts and got him amazing discounts on new "untested" parts!

I used them with my Evo too and have recently started using them on the RS for work that doesn't need a Ford Dealer.

Track 172cup
Extreme does all the work on my Evo aswell

finally got a couple of them uploaded, as said their off ma phone so are crap quality, the other ones i took on my SLR are huge and would take ages to upload

th_IMG_1778.jpg

th_IMG_1781.jpg

Track 172cup
Excellent pics. Any way of emailing the vid you got of the 200?

your vids 145mb mate lol, think i'll struggle to e-mail it....

will try and upload it or try and e-mail it later, if someone knows a decent way to compress a video let me know

Works vans for now
Yeah John and George are sound, some of you should try and get to the next Livingston Auto Parts trackdays at Knockhill next year to see their Evo in action. It blew a boost hose coming to the first corner last time we were there and came off the first corner at 150mph :evil:

I'm still gutted I never made it in my clio but the little girly 500 is much more comfortable...and quicker :dapprove:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I went back on tuesday to see John, now have it mapped meant to give another 30bhp over standard so hoping 240 - 250 bhp now not had much chance to test but it feels a lot quicker.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Just downloaded mate I am getting mine back on the roller soon to see the results!