ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Riggers' Track Fiesta ZS...

JDM Dc2
cba...

the doors were grinded out so they couldnt have standard door cards and one was proper damaged anyway and the other was rusted to fuk and the tailgate i couldnt get open...

JDM Dc2
bored so thought id do some editing on the spec of the silver one lol...

Engine :

1.6 zetec se engine
Jenvey thortle bodies
40mm bodies, 45mm long trumpets
Vauxhall 2.0l injectors
Omex 600 ECU
SS4 exhaust cam
SS3 inlet cam
Bigger inlet valves
Pocketed pistons
HD piper valve springs
HD big end bolts
Miltek 4-2-1 manifold
Miltek De-Cat
Piper Cat-Back
Webber fuel pressure regulator
Magnacor HT leads
Denso iridum spark plugs
Blue samco hoses

Transmission:

FRP (ford racing puma) gearbox
Shawspeed lightened flywheel
Helix clutch

Chassis:

300mm focus st170 discs
mk3 mondeo callipers
EBC redstuff pads
Goodbrige braided hoses
Standard ZS wheels painted black
Witec GTN coilovers
3.5mm wheel spacers on the front
20.5mm axel spacers

Exterior:

Smoothed boot lid
Black roof, bonnet insert and bumper strips
Removed side strips
De-tangoed headlights
Smoked side reps

Interior (not much):

no seats or carpet
OMP deep-dish steering wheel

Plans for it...

my sparco buckets and sabelt harnesses
my single wiper coversion
put my back box on it
black sunstrip
Pipercross filter
mocal catch tank
then get it mapped at track n road

poossibly spaco corsa seats in the future...

JDM Dc2
cant wait, had a letter saying that the cheque will be here within the next 5 workin days! why cant they just sent the cheque out instead of letters telling me when its gonne be here, joke!

Jamie? was the throttle boddied Zs you're having at Stockport meet/cruise on Thursday? Sure I saw it there, the bonnet was exactly the same on the one I saw anyway.

JDM Dc2
wanted to come upto trafford friday but sh!t weather again!! defo comin this friday but not in the micra as i dont wanna show everyone up

JDM Dc2
New ZS not be sorted in time?

nope... the cheque still hasnt arrived and even when that turns up in the post itll take 5 workin days to clear in the bank so realistically lookin at a week on tuesday/wednesday, as i said to you the other week wednesday is college day so would be perfct to get it on that tuesday night then can spend all wednesday sorting all the little jobs what need doing never ming drilling that base plate for the filter lol

JDM Dc2
o and i want a new set off wheels for it aswell... any ideas ppl??... i was just thinkin 15" pro race 1.2s again...

JDM Dc2
noooo, dont get the same set of wheels for the 3rd time!

rem why not?? best wheels ever! lol thinkin of some OZ suerlageras or whatever there called lol

got the cheque through the post today so gonna get that in the bank tmoz if not defo wednesday... so thatll be cleared by next tuesday if i get time to get the cash out next tuesday im gonna go and pick it up :D

JDM Dc2
well today got the insuance cerificate through for the micra, so went and taxed it then changed the oil as it has no service history (as i could tell as the oil waslike tar) so now thats on the road lol...

my mum put the cheque in the bank for me yesturday and thatll be cleared on monday so ill be picing up the car on monday/tuesday night hopefully...:D

watch this space ;)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
unlucky chap not nice loosing a car you put alot of work into not sure on the silver ones roof or bonnet but should be quick. how much you getting that for if you dont mind me asking.

JDM Dc2
unlucky chap not nice loosing a car you put alot of work into not sure on the silver ones roof or bonnet but should be quick. how much you getting that for if you dont mind me asking.

4200 with no seats as im using my buckets :D, cant wait, picing it up monday...

heres another pic i found on zsoc -

DSC_00521.jpg

JDM Dc2
needs some attention the interior...

DSC_0008-2.gif

puttin my buckets in, my red vent surrounds, my fire extinguisher, and then resprayin the whole interior once all the sound deadening has been removed...

Homo spec mazda
Just dont do it, the red interior thing is rank, why would you wanna sit in a car with bright red bits in your face, like staring at a baboons arse, and please keep the radio in.

Oh and pop by my way on your way home.

Un chaved corsa c
i saw this car at trafford park car show a fair few weeks ago and its very loud and its been looked after even for track car.

JDM Dc2
Just dont do it, the red interior thing is rank, why would you wanna sit in a car with bright red bits in your face, like staring at a baboons arse, and please keep the radio in.

Oh and pop by my way on your way home.

ill think about it lol, ill give you a text once we leave chris's