ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Riggers' Track Fiesta ZS...

JDM Dc2
def need the suspension sorted out fella

Also have you thought of a cold feed system for the air filter?

incase you not looked...

Image000-1.jpg

JDM Dc2
needs itb's or boost tbh

forget boost with these engines, low compression only which is not that good on these tbh..., ITBs in the future maybe, my mates got suzuki 750 bike bodies with an inlet which hes not gonna be using anymore as he has jenveys, so might think about having them off him but cba spending a grand plus on management and mapoping...

ZX6R B1H
what an absolute shed :D Which makes it allll the more fun to batter s**t out of it, it seemed to do alright on the welsh run out for a lil un'

riggy or not the kids got his hands dirty :)

53 Clio's & counting
mate s**t no!!!

Really sorry to see that fella, was going to pm you with an air filter idea too :(

So what you going to do, buy it back?

f**king bad them! looks alot worse here than on that pic you sent me!

atleast he admitted fault too, you alrite? coulddnt talk before, phone battery was dieing

JDM Dc2
mate s**t no!!!

Really sorry to see that fella, was going to pm you with an air filter idea too :(

So what you going to do, buy it back?

yeh if i can, then seel everythin off and ive got another ITB'd ZS waitin for me ;), it got towed away today and its getting assessed tmoz...

Sorry to hear about that mate. Im gutted for you tbh:(

Anyone injured?

no,got a slight strain in my neck and headache...

f**king bad them! looks alot worse here than on that pic you sent me!

atleast he admitted fault too, you alrite? coulddnt talk before, phone battery was dieing

as you said before nick, looks worse in real life...

JDM Dc2
soon to be mine, had 13k spent on it...

the spec :D

Engine :

1.6 zetec se engine
Jenvey thorttle bodies
Omex 600 ECU
SS3 inlet cam
SS4 exhaust cam
Pocketed pistons
HD valve springs
HD big end bolts
Bigger inlet valves
Magnacore HT leads
Denso iridum plugs
Fuel pressure regulator
2.0l injectors
Blue samcos
Ford racing puma gearbox
shawspeed lightened flywheel
helix clutch
Miltek 4-2-1 manifold
Miltek De-Cat
Piper Cat-Back (will be puttin mine on as its 3" inwardly rolled which i dont like tbh)

Chassis:

300mm focus st170 disks
mk3 mondeo callipers
Fitted under standard zs wheels painted black
Witec GTN coilovers
3mm spacers on the front
20.5 on the rear

Inside:

Ford racing puma seats
Sparco subframes
3 point sablet harnesses
OMP track steering wheels ( red and black )

Image001-12.jpg

8-11-1.jpg

Focus ST170 300mm discs and pads, modeo calis...

P10002831.jpg

and the best bits ;)

4-11-1.jpg

Image005-12.jpg

Needs a couiple of finishing touches like oil catch tank and also, needs mapping as its only been built 2 months, hes done 2k running it in now ill take it off his hands and finish it off ;), cant wait just need to sort mine out and sell parts the ill be able to take this off his hands :D

Homo spec mazda
Ye I thought you knew he had the bonnet sorted??

You know how much I love that car, Since driving it home from FITP I have a new found respect for the little fiesta. Plus that one isnt exactly a slouch.

180 is the number al through around once mapped.

JDM Dc2
Ye I thought you knew he had the bonnet sorted??

You know how much I love that car, Since driving it home from FITP I have a new found respect for the little fiesta. Plus that one isnt exactly a slouch.

180 is the number al through around once mapped.

i know al came with the figure lol, do you mean the black one wasnt a slouch lol...

Silver one looks good too actually. When do you think you'll have to keys to it?

4weeks maybe sooner hopefully, my black ones being assesed tmoz so ill hopefully have that back by weekend and start stripping it down...

Gutted to see your car like that mate. I saw that ITB'd ZS on ZSOC.com. The lad who owns it really has put some money and work in to it.

i know he has...

also just found out off chris that it has, michelin pilot and eagle F1 tyres, and OMP strut braces all round :D

172 Race Car
Gutted about your black one mate. Silver looks good, nice engine spec. Not keen on the bonnet tho if im honest

Homo spec mazda
Errr ye, dont wannna stack it, dont want chris to get a speeding ticket, damn right....... 85 all the way home.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
f**king loved that fiesta looked like a right ****! No nonsense!

That silver one needs slagged big time!
Take a lot of your ideas and get them on that silver one! Needs a carbon bonnet aswell imo.

Front bumper needs a track look or are you going sleeper with this one?

audi a6 3.0tdi
Gutted about the car mate i've only just spotted it. When you get the new one we'll have to go out for another run and see how quick it is. You might be able to keep up now lol :rasp:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Silver ones horrid imo. What powers it running?Just buy a williams and stop messing around imo..lol

JDM Dc2
Were you at Marham fella??

no mate...

nah he wasnt........this is a lad off the same owners club as adam who was at marham though

lad... lol, do you mean your mate haha

f**king loved that fiesta looked like a right ****! No nonsense!

That silver one needs slagged big time!
Take a lot of your ideas and get them on that silver one! Needs a carbon bonnet aswell imo.

Front bumper needs a track look or are you going sleeper with this one?

not too sure yet mate, all in good times as ive still not heard from the insurance today about if it is a defo write off or not, will be gutted if it can get repaired as i want the silver one soooooooooo much!

Gutted about the car mate i've only just spotted it. When you get the new one we'll have to go out for another run and see how quick it is. You might be able to keep up now lol :rasp:

leave you clios for dust mate ;), well f0xy took me for a spin the other night and theres no difference between his and this silver one...

Silver ones horrid imo. What powers it running?Just buy a williams and stop messing around imo..lol

approx 170-180 once its mapped

Bonnet looks awful!

each to their own...

So you broke it driving like a knob then?

i hate people who comment and think they know it all and not even read the thread...