ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Riggers' Track Fiesta ZS...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Needs a different dash or flocked. Red is terrible mate, but pretty sleeperish!

Don't like the tailgate either.

JDM Dc2
well it was the starter motor, picked a re-conditioned one up for 77quid with 12 months garuntee...

did alot of tidying up in the interior aswell all thats left now is to re-spray it
smile.gif

JDM Dc2
So you surprised any cars at the lights yet Riggers?

no im taking it easy till i get it mapped, only putting my foot down every now and again and not goin over 6-7k...

just got back from oulton park, scared a few people goin through stockten heath, pop BANG BANG!! haha love it!

cheers for the pics jord :D

JDM Dc2
Just removed the headling and put my stereo back in... then checked the oil level and found that the top engine mount looks on the pi55, the engine leaning down to the left
sad.gif
, think the rubber has worn or something
sleep.gif

Yooooooooooooo! sly bastid!!!! if you have text me about it sorry i aint text back, lost my phone in malia and only got back today, im coming to seee it tomoz! haha

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
looks mint not 100% on the bonnet though, what sort of power are you expecting from it?

JDM Dc2
cool fella, will be good to see a vid once its mapped i think!

will ask jord if he can come with me when i get it mapped then will get plenty of vids ;)

aye, like i say i lost my phone lol. pm me your mobile number, ill give you a ring tonight

ill PM you now

I so need ITB's in my life, looks great mate!

dont we all lol

looks mint not 100% on the bonnet though, what sort of power are you expecting from it?

as said about 10 times now in this thread, 170-180bhp, 125-135 lbs ft.

JDM Dc2
Not started the rest of the stripping yet, maybe thursday...

Last night dodging the rain i gave the exhaust tip a clean...

Before -

Image003-21.jpg

Bling -

Image005-14.jpg

and about an hour ago i started to paint the calipers, tryed to undo the drivers side first and one of the nuts is rounded off, so managed to undo the passenger side fine so did that one...

Before -

Image007-15.jpg

Image008-10.jpg

and how it looks now -

Image004-20.jpg

Image018-4.jpg

...cba goin out to get an 18mm socket now, will do tmoz and do the drivers side

JDM Dc2
Few little updates...

Both calipers are now painted :D

New brake servo -

newbrakeservo.jpg

Then removed the scuttle panel -

scuttlepanelremoved.jpg

Yesturday started more strippage... 10 44mm holes and 4 32mm holes (its a start lol), i know its not alot of weight but its fun and i think it looks kool -

Image016-5.jpg

Cheeky new sticker -

Image006-14.jpg

and just a random pic -

bgnnk.jpg

JDM Dc2
After the NW KK meet i decided to drill some more holes lol...

Saved around 600 grams in all...

didnt want to go over the top with this area so just a couple lol -

Image007-16.jpg

then the bootlid...

before -

Image003-22.jpg

after the 1st step -

Image005-15.jpg

After
smile.gif

Image002-14.jpg

gonna do the doors this week

JDM Dc2
MAPPING BOOKED!!!!!!

next friday at Mikeanics, dropping my car off next thursday night, picing it up either the friday evening or the saturday morning
w00tdance.gif

im hoping for around the 170 mark and at least 125lbs ft...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It must be funking loud in that thing mate!

Would love a **** like that, not exactly a motor for taking a girl on her first date unless she's 17 and likes street racing.

JDM Dc2
Looks well!

Hope some vids are in the pipeline ;)

will get some vids up next weekend once its mapped

took me out in this the other night, noise is unreal!!! pops and sounds like a gun is bein shot too!

:D

It must be funking loud in that thing mate!

Would love a **** like that, not exactly a motor for taking a girl on her first date unless she's 17 and likes street racing.

lol, very loud after 3k, induction noise just takes over lol, sounds like f0xy's hybrid

330i. E30 Touring.
Lol at saving 600 grams.

Waste of time, imo.

Spend the time cutting your toenails, instead.

JDM Dc2
It's not that bad, could have been worse, take it as a lesson, don't let anderton near your car wtih a jigsaw lol.

never again! lol

PMSL Im guessing someone cut through both skins or something? Not a fan of the holes tbh.

aye, my mate did the cutting whilst i held the boot lid, and hes pierced the outer skin, its about a 6" long cut lol, hard to explain really, bet its rusting now as we speak as its been raining

JDM Dc2
Got tax and MOT through the post on the 51 plate and ive just ordered some new plates off fancyplates.com and they should be here tmoz
smile.gif

also had a good think about wheels and when i have the money maybe in the autmn im gonna get some turinis in 15s and in silver
smile.gif