ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Really fancying this but I don't think I could play it with the pad, any recommendations for a wheel? I need something that can be used comfortably on my lap as I don't have room for a gaming chair (I'll probably just use a computer chair)

I don't think it would be worth it unless you are fixing it to something really. (Not sure if lap ones exist anymore anyway?)

There are stands you can get to pull up a chair to. Or bodge something up out of wood!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm downloaded and ready to go.

Does anyone know if XboxOne stick rigidly to the 'releaesed 7th May' date meaning I won't be able to fire it up until midnight tomorrow? Or is there a chance I'll be able to play it early?

RS Clio 182
My copy should be downloaded in the early hours of Thursday morning,but then i have work :(
Still,i have the whole of friday & saturday to play it - finally a serious next gen racer.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I don't even know if Im going to get a copy!!! I ordered it in September when the release of the T300RS was due so I could have a copy with the wheel, then it got delayed etc but I can't find confirmation etc. FML I can't remember either wheather I ordered the steel book one or the normal one.

Ph 1 172
Think this may well be the first Xbox one game I'm really looking forward to Being released... So will there be anything like the club's in forza

If anyone is thinking of buying this. A good tip to get it cheap is with tesco. I did this with gta 5 and had it brand new for 20 odd quid!
Use club card vouchers against the purchase, as it's electronic goods your vouchers double in value.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The PS4 countdown timer reaches zero at midnight today so hopefully it'll be available to play. The predownload has not started though.

Citroen DS3 DSport
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430904571.021731.jpg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Shopto.net, Pre order everything from there. There hasn't been a single game that i haven't got at least one day early

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I can't even remember which copy I ordered but I know GAME took £59.99 out of my account last night so it better be Steelbook jobby LOL.