ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which RS Tuner???????

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys,

Thinking about getting an RS tuner. Seems like a good idea considering I’m balls deep in this project,

Website has three versions:

Which ones the one to get?????

Am I right in thinking that you have to buy modules for everything ? Like abs etc?

What’s the base functionality like if the above is true? I.e what can it do basically without modules ?

Their website is a bit confusing.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Rstuner is nice for datalogging. For anything else its a separate module, id use Renolink or clip if you want it for diagnostics.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I have the base model one, its locked to my car in terms of uploading maps but i just needed to flash it once anyway!

it does OBD diagnostics on all of my other cars (all Renault - not sure if it works on others?)

I've added the ABS module Clio 2 and the Clio 3 one too so I can do abs diagnostics and bleeding on them which I've used various times with no issues.

I've also got the Clio 3 PAS module which let me code in my new steering rack on my 197 which I didn't realise needed done, what a transformation!

I've used it for data logging in the past which has been handy to help diagnose a few different issues