ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

DCi
^See the graphics there in the rain don't look as good as Driveclub.
To be fair that's just my PC so the gfx are set to a decent standard but not top spec - at that quality it looks pretty enough and I get a solid frame rate even with a full grid so I'm happy

Plus it's a dodgey beta I acquired so I don't know how up to date it is :cool:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Reports on xbo version not looking promising from a performance aspect :confused:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1030708
Eurogamer have had their knuckles rapped over the build they did their testing with. Apparently it was months old and not meant for technical testing.

UPDATE: It's come to our attention that the build of Project Cars used as the basis for this article was not intended by the developer Slightly Mad Studios for technical analysis. We weren't aware of this, which was the unfortunate result of some miscommunication on our part with the game's publisher. It was an honest mistake and it is not our intention to misrepresent the game, so we've unpublished the videos that form the basis of the article.

We'll be able to bring you a full analysis of a more advanced build of the game in the coming weeks.

We'd like to apologise to our readers and to Slightly Mad Studios for this unintentional misrepresentation.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
^^ fair enough, I just skim read the neogaf thread didn't really look into eurogamer link.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm going to preorder the digital download off psn as you get both car packs rather than just one. £45 for that one

Golf R/Leon FR
I pre-ordered from Amazon, always spot on with deliveries. But I will look at the digital download version tomorrow.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Well I'm pretty confident it's going to be great, it is my sort of racing game though. Less of a forza more of a proper simulator.

I don't think I've ever traded a game in because I didn't like it either. Maybe I'm easily pleased.

Kawasaki ER6N
Hardly nice is it! Your paying £50 for something you cant sell on if its s**t.
Cant understand people buying digital unless full baller.
I do the xbox game share with my brother so we buy games digitally and then only need 1 copy of the game to both play it. Also since when was $60 £50.
Got $100 of xbox credit (2x $50 cards) for £62.
3tb external HD to store them all on. Don't think I have ever traded a game in always keep them.

Kawasaki ER6N
Use the USA store then...simples.

Even at £50 if you use the xbox home thing its only £25 per person.

Kawasaki ER6N
£25, £33, $60, $£whatevertheprice... bargain.
I have a younger brother who is at uni and can not afford loads of games so xbox home sharing is perfect for us. I buy the game in dollars and get it cheaper than normal and we can both play the game together. No brainer really.

SQ5
I have a younger brother who is at uni and can not afford loads of games so xbox home sharing is perfect for us. I buy the game in dollars and get it cheaper than normal and we can both play the game together. No brainer really.

When you do this does the game automatically download to the other Xbox? Me and my brother were talking about this and that was what put me off. If I can pick and choose then I'm happy.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I wasn't having a go mate and appreciate you pay whatever suits your circumstances :) My point is that I think prices (generally) for a modern game are pretty cheap; even at a £50 price point. Sure, I know folks won't agree with me but it's my opinion only :)

Kawasaki ER6N
When you do this does the game automatically download to the other Xbox? Me and my brother were talking about this and that was what put me off. If I can pick and choose then I'm happy.
I believe it pops up on your ready to download section of my games and apps and you have to manually decide which ones you want.

SQ5
Excellent, my brother has been badgering me for ages, even though he's the one that buys all the games?!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Hardly nice is it! Your paying £50 for something you cant sell on if its s**t.
Cant understand people buying digital unless full baller.
Who sells on games? I horde all of mine now, until I trade them in for pence towards whatever generation console comes out next, so that my wife doesn't think I'm spending 400 quid on a console (again).

If I get bored of games or a newer game I enjoy more comes out, I tend to eBay my old ones.
Used to keep them all, never play them, and sell them for pennies years later! Lol. So now, as soon as they gather dust, their gone [emoji5]

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be sticking with FM5 until I can get an idea on what it's going to be like with everyone opinions and comparisons.

As for download I prefer hard copy too, just a personal preference really. Always worth the money if you get the hours out of it either way.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Flol! It's okay I can leave :wink: just fancy a race not a distruction derby :tongueout:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430251329.913727.jpg