ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Astra SRI/ Hornet
what does skill level go upto? mines 574. today ive just been messing around trying all the guns and attachments. rocking the AUG at the mo.

Integra Type-R DC2
Aug is such an understated gun, bit innacurate at long range but great rate of fire and damage.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Maybe I didn't mean skill level, the thing that goes too 200.

G3 is my ultimate weapon. Accurate as f**k if you just tap single shots and mega powerful.

Use it if I'm engineer or medic.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Maybe I didn't mean skill level, the thing that goes too 200.

G3 is my ultimate weapon. Accurate as f**k if you just tap single shots and mega powerful.

Use it if I'm engineer or medic.

Yeah the G3 is awesome. That's my Assault weapon of choice. I think I have over 2k kills with the M16SA, but the G3 isn't too far behind.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah I used the m16 for a long time too accurate as f**k and you don't need the power so much when you play HC.

Got 1000 kills with the m16

2500 or so with the G3 iirc.

212 Ace pins haha.

Mk2 ph1 clio
41 Ace pins and 192 gold squad pins :)

I always play rush, only played conquest to get the trophy for flag caprtures and one other pin.

My main goal on Defense is to take down anything thats flying towards me with my trusty Carl Gustav! :D

Vietnam is epic and if its reduced now its well worth getting if you havent already! Its a shame the Huey is too easy to take down, one clip from a medics RPK or M60 is enough to take it down ffs! Still... Circle strafing makes it harder for them to do that ;) :D

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah it does come down easy doesnt it.

The RPG is more powerful than the Gustav you know?

Main problem is though you cant use it like a javelin like you can the Gustav.

I normally spawn first off with Mines, whack a load down then for the rest of it come back with G3, Tracer, RPG, extra explosives and extra explosive damage. If i'm on D anyway.

Conquest normally a medic or Engineer if they are really taking over with vehicals. Like switching about though.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Got 48-28 then and we still lost!

Makes me furious when people just sit on the edge of the Map on conquest sniping but only get 400 f**king points!

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PLAY CONQUEST!

Rage quit!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Launching quads ftw, f**k knows what the other team were thinking when they saw me flying across the map on a quad lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't have a clue what I'm doing online on this. Just end up sitting in a window trying to snipe people.

Sunny
How do you launch the quads? I was playing Conquest Panama Canal and people were somehow doing some explosion and launching them absolutely MILES across the map?? They were still alive and riding them through the air (thought they would have comitted suicide surely?) I stopped playing for a minute and just sat there dumbstruck....ive seen similar stunts in the Halo games years ago but on Bf its wrong i tell you....JUst Plain Wrong...

its nice to know that in a team objective based game, two of your team members are doing the impotant things like staying back and defying physics.

still, we went on to win.

:)

level 32 now!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How do you launch the quads? I was playing Conquest Panama Canal and people were somehow doing some explosion and launching them absolutely MILES across the map?? They were still alive and riding them through the air (thought they would have comitted suicide surely?) I stopped playing for a minute and just sat there dumbstruck....ive seen similar stunts in the Halo games years ago but on Bf its wrong i tell you....JUst Plain Wrong...

its nice to know that in a team objective based game, two of your team members are doing the impotant things like staying back and defying physics.

still, we went on to win.

:)

level 32 now!

Last edited by a moderator: