ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha you f*****s got me about 3 times in the face! Not ideal when trying to fight another chopper.

Still got my shite one AK but it's playing up.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! Me, Geordiecliodriver, dredz06 did that to someone who pissed us off the other day.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316558749.088010.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316558749.088010.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 52
  Clio 1.2 16v
My aim for tonight is to christmas tree a sniper from across the map, then lets see him try and sneak about :)

Me and Geordie used to do this a lot and got quite good at it lol

Isla Innocentes is an awesome map for it, one of us snipes, spots and tracers them then the other used to wait and Gustav :clown:

Mk2 ph1 clio
Me and Geordie used to do this a lot and got quite good at it lol

Isla Innocentes is an awesome map for it, one of us snipes, spots and tracers them then the other used to wait and Gustav :clown:

Filthy talk, it is good fun though!!

I'l be hammering this game this week with me being off work :D

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I managed to trace a sniper who was up on top of the giant wind mills on harvest day.

I was freaking miiiles away too, took about 3 Gustavs but eventually one got him.

Was buzzing!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Aye I was seriously far away too. He obviously hadn't seen me and I just thought "f**k it, if he stays perfectly still for about 5 seconds I've got him" then I heard the little tinkly noise and I started firing Gustavs. 3 or 4th one got him.

Wish it had a record function haha.

AK

M240i
Played last night with Turner and Seb, my god we were kicking ass. Really made me enjoy BC2 again!

Shame we were playing rush and they had 2 helicopters, lol!