ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lag was awful my end. Had to exit. Enemies were taking 12 f*cking rounds until I realised I was shooting walls.

Bumder With A Buffer
Although it seems people are still bloody stupid and don't know what to do.

Oh and bloody connection issues.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Was a mare last night. I was planning on playing Deus Ex as I have been for a few weeks now. But when I saw a few of you guys on BC2, I thought I'd join in (even though it was Rush). First off, I had lag, so I was walking backwards while I was standing still. I had also completely forgotten the buttons. LOL. Far too accustomed to Deus Ex. The run and duck buttons do different things in that game :clown:

Anyone on later?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Was a mare last night. I was planning on playing Deus Ex as I have been for a few weeks now. But when I saw a few of you guys on BC2, I thought I'd join in (even though it was Rush). First off, I had lag, so I was walking backwards while I was standing still. I had also completely forgotten the buttons. LOL. Far too accustomed to Deus Ex. The run and duck buttons do different things in that game :clown:

Anyone on later?

Do they still burn peat for steam in order to power your countryside broadband? Sounds as good/bad as ours! :)

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Do they still burn peat for steam in order to power your countryside broadband? Sounds as good/bad as ours! :)

D.

Nah, it's not usually bad. It's a rare thing is lag, but when it happens, you're best off just quitting. I have genuinely knifed someone about 4 times in the head only to find out he's got in a tank several seconds earlier and drove over me.

CBR1K, F21 125D
They're server testing what do you expect from this beta?

It will be bad for the public beta too, as they will no doubt give another map, and see how much stress they can take.

Which should help when the game is released, mayeb not the first few days, as this is going to sell in huge amounts I would imagine.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
They're server testing what do you expect from this beta?

It will be bad for the public beta too, as they will no doubt give another map, and see how much stress they can take.

Which should help when the game is released, mayeb not the first few days, as this is going to sell in huge amounts I would imagine.

This is BC2, not BF3. Lag should be non-existent for this game now.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
TBF though Scutching, I had no lag at all and I'm pretty sure Turner etc didn't have any either.

That's what I don't understand. Like I say it's very rare I get lag now, but it's annoying as f*ck when I do. Hopefully be fine for later.

BTW, what was the crack with the helicopter (as mentioned above)?

AK

M240i
Erm, I think it was just 'cause it was abso owning us on that Rush map.

If you're attacking on that map it's instant win.

AK

M240i
Nope.

Sofaboy = CS King of d sofa = XBL

Maybe it was cliosport997 which is Phil, same username as on here.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
In our party game last night, there was you, Chris and myself and a guy with the Clio gamertag.

Maybe was Phil.

AK

M240i
Yeah, that was Phil.

Seb was playing but Phil stole his place when he lagged out, so Phil would have been one of the green folk in our squad.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah. Infact, the more I think about it, the more I think I've got a set in the loft. I've got the XBox360 Elite Jasper model which was just the base unit with no hard drive as my other 360 RROD'd, but I still have that packaging too so the headset should be in that original box. Will check later.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
F*cking helicopter mongs.

Well played last night though. Some good defending despite that 'purpleheart' fella being a sh*t.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Had my best round for kills and score tonight on valpariso defense.. went 72 -16 with over 70 pins/stars lol Gotta love this game!! M16 is a beast of a weapon with the 4x scope on it! decimates all! even camping snipers!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Had my best round for kills and score tonight on valpariso defense.. went 72 -16 with over 70 pins/stars lol Gotta love this game!! M16 is a beast of a weapon with the 4x scope on it! decimates all! even camping snipers!

F*cking hell that is impressive. Nice work.

However, Rush can suck my balls.