ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol gman you mean BC2 lol, i'll keep you right

i'll be on soon doing some job searches

Sunny
I'll be on tonight from around 7pm hopefully playing some baby blue conquest - I only have the stomach for rush on the weekends, and last time i played HC I was killed every 5 seconds it was ridiculous.

Sunny
I've recently moved into the top 250k world rankings, number 218,342 - just wondering if anyone else is in and where their at?

Received a clan invite yesterday, will be on from 7 tonight to see what the crack is.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm at 51,000 odd at the moment.

Have been better but went down a little recently.

2 of the lads on my friend list are in the top 4000.

It's annoying though as we normally finish on similar scores but they've been playing much longer. Like 300 hours more.

1071 games 219 Ace pins. :)

Sunny
I've only been playing three weeks so i guess its not bad going - top 100k is my next goal :)

Mind though, i do put in the hours on the weekends something like 18 hours every weekend. Sad i know.

Sunny
Peeps,

Will be putting in an all night session tonight probably from 8/9pm.

I'm on a mish to get into the 100k.

M24rainman please add if you fancy some games.

Ta

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
how cool, no doubt they'll be a BF3 version of it :clap:

nee point doing mine only played 12 hours on it lol

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Me Geordie and Dredz were on last night, good few games apart from a small helicopter incident involving me driving and Geordie ending up upside down. lol

I'll be on again later tonight