ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a few games on Conquest early on, i prefer that to Rush to be honest. those attack helicopters do my nut in some times

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the SWET clan is coming to BC2 near you today lol, watch out PS3 only lol

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Im into this game quite a bit, will be on it tonight from 8ish if anyone fancies a game? just add me as a friend and we can have a little tournament. My xbox live member name is - dafsjones

Astra SRI/ Hornet
well fixed my kicking issue. had to disable upnp on my ps3 and router. there must be new maps as i just played on one with windmills and had an awsome machine gun at the base which id never seen before.up for a big sesh tonight, who's on?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Im fancying this tonight as I seem to be getting worse and worse at MW2 and in all honesty I was never that good to begin with.

I'm sure we can persuade Liam and Geordie

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've never been kicked at BC2, i have no issues with connection

i get kicked every game and always have. alymac gets the same. its to do with how ya router works so depends which ya have. mines a thompson 587v2 or summit. pile of s**t basically.

Clio 1.2 16v
11pm for me, probs no space for me though. is there a way to hear everyone on the team through a headset rather than just the 4 in the party?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Aye! Didn't realise it didn't have party, essential for BC yo!

Noones on in the day on 360 though atm. I hate playing on my tod. r****d players on my team make me rage quit!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
er i never muted you i could hear you. lol you cant mute on bc2 i dont think.

Didn't realise you couldn't mute on bc2, I must admit I missed your accent.

Although you didn't say the trademark MW2 phrase..

AK

M240i
Come online in the evenings Luke. Normally from about 8-9 onwards there's at least 4-5 of us on BC.