ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha. Raped that last match Scutch :(.

Yeah, absolutely destroyed. That's the worst kill count I've had. Every time I spawned I was shot or knifed. LOL. On one of my favourite maps, too :(
Should have stuck to Vietnam!

AK

M240i
Yeah, absolutely destroyed. That's the worst kill count I've had. Every time I spawned I was shot or knifed. LOL. On one of my favourite maps, too :(
Should have stuck to Vietnam!

Yeah. Their snipers were bloody good. There was also some guy hiding in the rocks near our spawn with a shotgun, every second death wasps mine was to him, lol!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Do you chaps play on PS3 or 360? I have it on both platforms, so would be up for a game with other CS'ers.

Sunny
Hi I have played this at my bro's for six weeks and it convinced me to get a BT broadband line in purely to play BC2. I had it installed on thursday and im now level 16 and canny decent as a sniper and assaulter. I just need to buy a harddrive to unlock Vietnam and the extra maps once i do ill be interested in playing with other CS'ers or joining a clan.

Sunny
Yeah I've heard that the servers have been going on and off, ive lost connection once so far (have played it for more than 24 hours since getting the line in) just got my elite marksman pin yesterday :) i must say i have a thing for taking peoples dog tags too - i have five from one poor sod alone!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Most I have is 4 haha.

But I have 4 Gold off one guy, 4 silver off another and 4 bronze off another which looks pretty good.

Gonna be mint on the new one though as the tags are customisable and it shows them getting ripped off.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Damn wasters. I'll be in Blackpool tomorrow until Friday, and then Deus Ex is out. Good times. I'll miss my BC2 fix, though.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Xbox mate. There's quite a lot of us who play various games most nights.

Ah nice. I've got all my unlocks on my PS3 version, I should really get on with working through my 360! Maybe I'll jump on with you lot one evening.

AK

M240i
Getting really f**king pissed off. Been a week now I've been getting 'EA servers are unavailable'

Anyone got an email address I can email EA on and start kicking up a fuss. I can get on FIFA fine!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Getting really f**king pissed off. Been a week now I've been getting 'EA servers are unavailable'

Anyone got an email address I can email EA on and start kicking up a fuss. I can get on FIFA fine!

on this game i get kicked out every 20 mins. it will be your router settings, theres a lot on the net about fixing it.

AK

M240i
Just odd how it used to work before.

Any links? I've had a google and all it seems to tell me to change the Xbox clock etc.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Delete Vietnam and the re-download it.

It contains more than just the Vietnam data. That's what worked for me; mine's perfect now.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Damn right you will. I'm nipping out to the Trafford Centre, but I'll be back around 7.

I'm also up for Trax if I can have a lift in your ear destroyer.

1.8 Civic EX
Had a good few games last night with a mate of mine. 20 kills away from my 5th gold star for the XM8 P, by far my best weapon compined with red dot and magnum ammo.

How many gold stars does it take to get a platinum? is it 5 or 10?

I really need to learn that sometimes there are people running around in groups, so oftern I kill someone and instantly reload only to be killed by his mate running along not too far behind whilst I'm reloading :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just destroyed my stats a little by becoming involved in a 5 or 6 game mass Team Kill session.

Literally everyone only killing each other on teams.

Fun, but not productive haha.

1.8 Civic EX
Pmsl! The other sniper on our squad just covered me in c4 and blew me up so i was like "wtf"? Spawned on him and shot him in the back of the head. Then all hell broke loose lol. There Was only 1 player on the oposing team. bet he wondered what the hell was going on!

I quit out though as it was just a bit pointless lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah, I carried on for a good 5 games. I was clever enough to rob the chopper each time.

Kept getting booted but everyone kept jumping straight back in, was mental.

In the end there were about 8 v 8 but each team in their spawn killing each other.